TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Matt and Lita

I read on a website a blurb from Matt Hardy's website (tematthardy.com) stating that he asked the webmaster to remove all picture of Amy, and if anyone runs into her at an appearance to ask her why. The news also mentioned there had been posts earlier of what a bad few days Matt had been having.

Thing is, when I go to that website, I can't seem to do anyting but read posts (no picture links or anything) and the latest post is from the 17th and makes no mention of bad days or Lita pictures being taken down.

Odd

Edit: It's somewhere on the message board, which with FireFox a lot of the site didn't load and I didn't see a link to it. The report I read came from InsidePulse.

Guest BrokenWings
I asked Kirby to temporarily take all pictures of Amy off the website for now. If you happen to run into Amy at an appearance, I think you should ask her why her pictures have been taken down.

Matt

Here's a link to the thread if anyone's interested. Surprised this news is only making the rounds now...

http://thematthardy.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1086

I wonder if/how this will affect the storyline.

I felt weird clicking the link to go to that site. I just could not help myself, as I scrolled down to read the posts a chill went down my spine. I was picturing 13-year-old goths typing away at their keyboards. I get the feeling there are some really strange people who post at that site.

Maybe Lita was the one sleeping around with the married wrestler in the Johnny Ace situation.

If you read Lita's book and believe the Omega locker room stories, you'll know she's a huge slut.

She said in her book she fucked Matt Hardy 10 minutes after she met him and got with all sorts of guys after high school.

The last couple of days have been absolutely rotten for me, so the last thing I want to see is a bunch of PM's and threads about people being rotten here. Not good. For those who forget, being here and posting here is a privilege, not a right. You screw up, the privilege is taken away. My mentality says you don't really respect me or appreciate me if you blatantly break my rules on a site that I did for all of you. If you blatantly break my rules, you don't really want to be here, nor do I want you here.

That's it - we're invading his board.

Nah man, no invasion. Matt is cool and if he is having real mess happen in his actual life, the last thing he needs is a bunch of people invading like a geeky NWO and forcing him to clean up that mess.

Give the guy a break. He normally sounds like an ok guy and doesn't really snap on anyone for using pictures of him.

I was just checking out the website (I like the design of it, I must say), and one of his Matt Facts on the left side is "Matt hates being lied to and having his trust broken", so take that for what you will.

I was just checking out the website (I like the design of it, I must say), and one of his Matt Facts on the left side is "Matt hates being lied to and having his trust broken", so take that for what you will.

He just said this on his forum:

The internet's speculating she gave you AIDS and/or slept with the entire locker room.

What did she do to draw your ire?  Taking down all her pictures from your website is fairly drastic.  It seems like that would be the result of something major.

What's the deal?

There's no HIV/AIDS involved anywhere in the story. Read my Matt Fact for today.

THE Matt Hardy

Yeah, they are done...least I'd think.

Seems like these two are having "problems" every three months.

And I'd watch a Lita tape, I can aim my eyes away from the face.

Guest Coffey
Ew, why? Would you watch it?

Of course. I'd most likely fap off to it too. Litas got some nice juggage going on. From the looks of it, a nice ass to boot.

I won't forget the way that she looked during her feud with Dean Malenko. Remember the lingerie she wore at WWF New York? Or her hotel outfit with Malenko? She's hot.

litared.jpg

Lita looks so much like Lisa Marie Pressley that it is scary.

And by scary, I mean her face could make a small child cry.

But the woman does a damn fine Joker smile.

Guest Loss

I tend to think, if anything, this will be good for Matt's career. I always felt like Lita was an albatross on him, and he made a lot of decision (like pushing to jump to RAW) with her in mind that weren't necessarily the best career routes for him.

I think Matt would be best served if his brother was still in the company or his last name wasn't Hardy. I mean, when Jeff was in the WWE, Matt had the cool ass V1 t-shirt since Jeff was taking the teenie-booper crowd with lame ugly shirts.

When Jeff left, suddenly the V1 shirt is gone to be replaced by that god awful Mattitude "Hardy Boy leftover" shirt and his image started plummeting.

Add in the "jump" to RAW, that was botched beyond all belief, and you have a wasted character.

I have a point I'd like to make.

If you look at the Matt Hardy fanboard, it's mostly (from the looks of it), Chubby Matt Hardy Mega-Marks that are all "OMG, Matt and Amy! Ok everyone its not our business! Let's just not discuss it!"

And if everyone here is gonna give Lita as much shit as they do, you should already be over there explaining your feelings and lack of surprise over the "Rithky Bithness" that she got herself into.

This could be Paul London's webmistress all over again. :)

2GOLD: I felt it was because he went from the funny, cool heel V1 to being the lame-ass generic WWE babyface. He almost never talked (when he did, it seemed like his V1 mic skills evaporated), he couldn't defend himself, and Lita had to save his pussy bitch ass.

So naturally, most wrestling fans can only think "what a loser" his character is and didn't give a damn about him. I cheered when Kane punked his ass out after the wedding.

2GOLD: I felt it was because he went from the funny, cool heel V1 to being the lame-ass generic WWE babyface. He almost never talked (when he did, it seemed like his V1 mic skills evaporated), he couldn't defend himself, and Lita had to save his pussy bitch ass.

So naturally, most wrestling fans can only think "what a loser" his character is and didn't give a damn about him. I cheered when Kane punked his ass out after the wedding.

True, but what was he doing on RAW as the funny charismatic heel? I mean, he went on the "losing streak" angle of Jeff as soon as he arrived and they just killed his character.

Then they stuck him with Lita, killing the ultimate heel turn on her to start, and completely fell apart.

The writers killed his heel character anyway. The babyface turn was just the final nail in his coffin.

When Matt attempted to run down the crowd at Survivor Series 2002 with his awful, awful, awful heel skills, I began hating him. He's done some funny things before, but seriously, go watch the DVD before Steiner destroys him, it's one of the most brutal attempts to be a heel ever.

When he came to Raw, it didn't help teaming him with Test and having the tag champs crush them. Or feeding Matt to Goldberg. Or making him a face that no one cared about.

Matt Hardy is Marty Jannetty. He has no real mic skills, only works in teams, and occassionally can have a good match as a single. By NO stretcch is Jeff (the poorer worker of the two) Shawn Michaels, but Jeff will always be more recognized and over.

Guest jumpingbombangel
I have a point I'd like to make.

If you look at the Matt Hardy fanboard, it's mostly (from the looks of it), Chubby Matt Hardy Mega-Marks that are all "OMG, Matt and Amy! Ok everyone its not our business! Let's just not discuss it!"

And if everyone here is gonna give Lita as much shit as they do, you should already be over there explaining your feelings and lack of surprise over the "Rithky Bithness" that she got herself into.

This could be Paul London's webmistress all over again. :)

LOL, I think it's funny when people say that the news is none of their business when quite honestly, if it's made that public on the website, it IS. :lol:

BTW, not to shit on Lita or anything, but she really does get around. That was common knowledge in the ECW locker room and I wouldn't doubt it still holds true today. I just won't say it to her marks because all they'd do is be...marks.

It's just sad that her #1 mark was enough of a mark to fall for her.