TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Hey guys, check it out.

Beer is pretty cool now that I'm getting the hang of it. I'm gonna get some of that Moosehead tomorrow. I'll have one with dinner, then I'm getting shitfaced on Old Crow and smoking dope for the rest of the night. I'll let you know what I think.

Guest Loss
i also don't have the power to close threads because i don't like the content.

I don't either.

Guest Loss
ok. sorry.

now, i like Loss and all, but he seems to fly off the handle alot.

I'm a passionate guy, but I don't think I've ever flown off the handle about anything, actually. Sometimes, I use an aggressive writing style to make a point when someone can't seem to get what I'm saying any other way, but people misinterpret that for me being uptight. Whatever. I just don't believe in letting bullshit slide. There are far more people I've gotten along with just fine than there are people I haven't around here, though.

And IDRM, I didn't even know you were friends with my "gay stalker", so throw that theory out the window. It's not like he ever "stalked" me anyway. That would imply going through my garbage or sending me letters in the mail or watching me through my window. It was more of a case of just annoying me by messaging me constantly online anytime I signed on or sending me e-mails thinking I was avoiding him if he hadn't heard from me in ten minutes. I've tried to resolve things with the kid many times, and it never works because we're just two different people, and because the same clinginess always resurfaces. That's all there is to it. I used the word "stalker" at the time and that was an overstatement -- it was more of a case of him just not leaving me alone anytime he had a clue that I was online. Nonetheless, I'm not going to say anything bad about him. It's long over.

Alas, the burning question the long-timers have had for nearly four years has been answered.

I'm not really friends with game, I haven't talked to him in a year. I thought it was a funny thing to say. See, all my snide comments actually do have a meaning, and Loss is a pretty sharp guy, so I don't think they're going over his head, I think he just takes wrestling too seriously.

Like in this one thread, he says that if you cheer for somebody they're not good as a heel, and I said that I've never disliked anyone in wrestling so wrestling as a whole must be a failure. That was just pointing out how ridiculous his statement was. Sure, maybe if we were a bunch of hillbillies who thought it was real he might have a point, but how and why are you suppose to boo somebody that you already know is just playing a role? Are you supposed to boo as a courtesy because you admire their effort? That's the kind of attitude that keeps wrestling unrespectable.

By the way, I do drink beer for the taste. If I want to get drunk I'll drink hard liquor. Beer tastes good. But it is an acquired taste. I'll usually have beers on top of the hard liquor as well, though.

Guest Failed Mascot
Are you supposed to boo as a courtesy because you admire their effort? That's the kind of attitude that keeps wrestling unrespectable.

Learn some manners you uncurtious asshole.

Guest Vitamin X

I was going to post almost exactly what IDRM just said regarding beer and liquor.

Guest Vitamin X

I liked it. I liked it quite a bit, actually.

I've liked System for years now though, I've always liked them and considered them or Tool my favorites.

Yeah, the stuff IDRM says in wrestling threads is actually pretty good. It's not like analytic stuff or ratings of matches or breakdowns of moves or whatever, but it's undeniably a fan. He just doesn't happen to convey it in the same way the others do.

He once randomly speared and jackhammered an empty box. He's a fan, all right.

I'll never understand why people like beer.  Tried it before and it tasted like shit.

Saying "beer doesn't taste good" is like saying "food doesn't taste good" - until you've tried a whole array of beers, who's to sat that you don't like any of it. There are dozens of kinds of beers, that taste very very different from each other. Maybe you had lagers and would have preferred porters or stouts. Maybe you had some of that lame 'berry' flavored shit.

I went through a phase that I thought I didn't like beer, but it just turned out that I didn't like cheap beer. Once I started drinking better beer, I liked it more. And after a while of maturing I tried cheap beer again, and find that it's not bad at all, and I actually like the taste.

Yeah, the stuff IDRM says in wrestling threads is actually pretty good. It's not like analytic stuff or ratings of matches or breakdowns of moves or whatever, but it's undeniably a fan. He just doesn't happen to convey it in the same way the others do.

Man, you people need to lighten the fuck up. Geez. Just laugh or ignore and move on.

Guest Vitamin X
I think my tongue hasn't died enough yet to like beer. Especially "good beers." All of those make me wretch.

Personally, I dislike a lot of "indie beers" (read: what Inc seems to like), but I'm more of a lager person. I like cold, crisp, refreshing type brews that have a good beer taste in them. Coors is by far the worst beer this side of PBR and Natural Ice, though. But at least with Natty Ice you can get drunk faster.

Man, you people need to lighten the fuck up. Geez. Just laugh or ignore and move on.

I really did do that, though, that wasn't one of my condescending jokes.

I cut way down on beer because I'm on a diet and I refuse to drink a light beer. I also quit drinking Jagermeister and switched to Absolut. Fairly higher alcohol content, so I won't drink as much of it.

I tend to hate the vast majority of beers myself. Whether it's anything from Bud Lite to Guinness, the taste of something that's fermented from dead plant compost just always tastes to me like unsweetened instant oatmeal mixed with piss instead of water. About the only kind I can stomach are the fruity little girlie beers like Zima, Smirnoff Ice, Skyy Blue, etc.

Maybe. But I can chug Southern Comfort with the best of 'em. I don't mind something that tastes like sewage as long as it gets me fucked up quick. Beer just takes too damn much time and effort for the meager results it provides.

I really did do that, though, that wasn't one of my condescending jokes.

I was being serious, not facetious. Only a wrestling fan would see a big, empty box and think to spear and jackhammer it. Randomly. I have done shit like that before, too.

It is so difficult to read intentions and mood in posts, is it not?

lighten the fuck up.

Maybe we need light beer?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

On the rare occasion that I drink, it's usually tequila on the condition that someone there will fight me later.

On the rare occasion that I drink, it's usually tequila on the condition that someone there will fight me later.

Is tequila to you what spinach is to Popeye?

Guest Vitamin X
No, I don't know when it tastes icey.

You're acting like I talked shit about your best friend or something.

Chill, man. You took that the wrong way.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Is tequila to you what spinach is to Popeye?

More like what Wild Hyacinth is to Curly Howard.