TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shanghai Kid

We Want Matt!

Yeah, there was the "You screwed Lita" chant first.

I know why they're not putting Matt in the match with Edge, but he'd be a much better fit than Kane and having him return in North Carolina would've been very appropriate.

I've been a longtime fan of Edge as a wrestler, since his Sexton Hardcastle days, and I even bought his book... but he fucked up my hero V1's love life and WrestleMania match. Motherfucker.

Guest KOR420

They couldve had matt come out as christians "mystery opponent" but in typical wwe fashion they brought out Kane....utter crap

They couldve had matt come out as christians "mystery opponent" but in typical wwe fashion they brought out Kane....utter crap

Well...if the reasons for the 'We want Matt' chants are true, then having him in the match might not be the best idea.

I'm sure they didn't decide "Hey, having him come out is a great idea!! Let's not do it!"

Guest Trivia247

Uh Oh IWC fans have invaded the Herd Causal Life stock Fans and Contiminated them with dirt sheet information.... we must Exterminate the whole arena so this doesn't happen next week

One thing that sucks for Matt besides his g/f and friend betraying him is that if he was originally pencilled in for this ladder match as was reported, he has now lost out on a WM paycheck because someone fucked his girlfriend. What logic!

Lita training anyone to wrestle is just comedy people.

Come on, don't you see the joke?

It is a joke, right?

Right??

Well, he's been with Lita, so I'm sure he's been screwed in more ways than one

Ok, someone just answer this, if possible. Of course it may change with different people opinion's but all of this 'Lita is a slut' and 'Edge sucks' business, ,is it just because it's Lita? (Seeing as she's pretty much been a scapegoat for the Iwc for a while anyways, that's probaly a bad word to use though)

If it was say...I dunno, Batista cheating on his wife with fairly IWC loved diva Molly Holly would the backlash be as big? Or, so it seems a little more relevant..if Undertaker cheated with Miss Jackie, who's engaged to Charlie Haas (Although that's a bad case as I'm trying to think of someone the IWC likes, but you get the point).

Is it just because it's Lita? (/Edge)

I'm honestly wondering if they did that because of the whole SLUT thing. Considering the real slut just got involved in the angle.

Well hey, look at it like this: Right now, somewhere, a sexually frusterated teenager is masturbating furiously over the thought of Lita training Chrity, and is most likely planning to type (with one hand of course) a horrible fan fiction story about it. How do I know this? Because I've been on the internet long enough to know such people exist.

To answer your question, Exslade, I've been a longtime fan of Edge and Lita (and to be fair, Matt as well) and I am disgusted with both parties involved. While I still remain a fan of their in ring personas, I find their actions as human beings to be 31 assorted flavors of fucked up.

To answer your question, Exslade, I've been a longtime fan of Edge and Lita (and to be fair, Matt as well) and I am disgusted with both parties involved. While I still remain a fan of their in ring personas, I find their actions as human beings to be 31 assorted flavors of fucked up.

Question: Is it because they cheated, or because of how Edge cheated with one of his friend's girlfriend? Because yeah, either is sleazy, but if it is purely for the former reason, many on the roster should be just as disgusting since there are barely any married wrestlers who haven't cheated.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
If it was say...I dunno, Batista cheating on his wife with fairly IWC loved diva Molly Holly would the backlash be as big? Or, so it seems a little more relevant..if Undertaker cheated with Miss Jackie, who's engaged to Charlie Haas (Although that's a bad case as I'm trying to think of someone the IWC likes, but you get the point).

Lita has been a slut all her life. Molly hasn't.

Question: Is it because they cheated, or because of how Edge cheated with one of his friend's girlfriend? Because yeah, either is sleazy, but if it is purely for the former reason, many on the roster should be just as disgusting since there are barely any married wrestlers who haven't cheated.

Dunno about everyone else, but for me it's the second one (having recently gone through something similar, being in Matt's place).

While I still remain a fan of their in ring personas, I find their actions as human beings to be 31 assorted flavors of fucked up.

agreed 100%

I cannot believe they aren't capitalizing on this. My lord, Edge got SO much heel heat and so did Lita actually. Half the fan base knows already, so might as well.

Is everyone missing the fact that Matt probably doesn't want to be anywhere near those 2, let alone work an angle and match with them? I mean far be it from Vince not to take advantage of real life drama if it would make a good angle...

Is everyone missing the fact that Matt probably doesn't want to be anywhere near those 2, let alone work an angle and match with them? I mean far be it from Vince not to take advantage of real life drama if it would make a good angle...

Oh come on, Vince always exploits this crap. Why should this be any different?