TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sturgis

The OAO South Park Thread for 3/16/05

Goddamnit I need to see this episode...

Anyone know where I can get it now Mr Twig's been busted?

EDIT: Nevermind, TorrentBox comes to the rescue :D

Edited by Morrissey is God

I was actually enjoying the little jam band musical snippits during that episode. Did Matt and Trey just sample a bunch of Phish concerts or did they do their own noodling for this one?

The Paris Hilton one also taught little girls to not be whores. Seeing as how little girls don't watch South Park, I'd say it was more directed at their parents.

This one was good, but not that good. The episodes where Cartman is the main attraction seems to be getting stale, I mean I loved Awesome-O, but other than that, the last few have been kinda weak.

We need something where the whole group goes on some kind of adventure again. The hatred between Kyle and Cartman is also getting a little overdone, and they need to keep that subtle like they used to, so that when they once again do a Cartman centred episode, or a Cartman vs. Kyle episode, it's fresh. I remember when Cartman and Kyle were actually, kinda, somewhat friends. Now the hate is just overblown.

This seemed to me to be a bad parody of Armageddon (th emovie, not the WWE ppv) which is why I liked it. Not as good as last weeks, but it had its moments. Luckily it was followed by the Rick James ep of Chappels show, so I had a fun hour.

Guest Sturgis

I was just glad that Chef, Mayor McDaniels & Officer Barbrady were being used again.

LOL at Rick James still being funny.

Pretty good ep, I laughed when he said "Now we need a black person to sacrifice". And why wont Comedy Central play Slayer?

I've been to a few festivals and it isn't that bad. They only last for 3 days or so.

But this was an awesome episode.

It wasn't meaningless -- it made fun of hippies (and little Eichmans)...

Exactly.

I liked Kyle's Che shirt and of course referring to that Hippie Piece of Shit professor (of *Colorado* University) Ward Churchill.

"I've been trying to keep the hippies at bay since I was five..."

Though when I firsted turned it on since it started with a jump right in I was confused if I somehow missed the first fifteen minutes.

Oh and Kyle's Che shirt was gold.

Parody of "The Core" plus Cartman killing Hippies with a drill equals pure comedy to me.

Any show that kills hippies with a drill is a plus.

LOL at Rick James still being funny.

Pretty good ep, I laughed when he said "Now we need a black person to sacrifice". And why wont Comedy Central play Slayer?

They did play Slayer, it was "Raining Blood".