TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LessonInMachismo

Who said it?

"Eric Bischoff is each and every one of you mother fucking smart marks sons a bitches rolled up into one giant piece of shit."

Guest LooneyTune
"Eric Bischoff is each and every one of you mother fucking smart marks sons a bitches rolled up into one giant piece of shit."

Smells like something New Jack would say (or maybe Axl Rotten).

"You've threatened me with Wrestlemania moment, after Wrestlemania moment."

"I AM a dinosaur, I'M A TYRANASAURUS REX!!!"

Hogan?

No, it was actually Roddy Piper. He said it on Nitro after the Outsiders called him and Flair "a couple of dinosaurs".

No.

No.

Brian Pillman

"They say behind every great man is a great woman. Well, I guess you're the exception." --- Paul Heyman to Steve Austin during Austin Appreciation Night

Actually, I think that was Vince McMahon to Debra. I specifically remember Debra slapping Vince right after that comment.

"This is a case of mind over matter. You see, I don't mind, and Stone Cold, you don't matter."

Coach.

"This Mikey Whipwreck, he's got a big BUTT. I think he ain't really a cruiserweight with all that big-buttedness"

"This is a case of mind over matter.  You see, I don't mind, and Stone Cold, you don't matter."

Coach.

"This Mikey Whipwreck, he's got a big BUTT. I think he ain't really a cruiserweight with all that big-buttedness"

That's gotta be Dusty.

"Undertaker...I...HATE...YOU."

Kane.

Well he probably said it, but it wasn't who I was thinking of. Not that that helps any. :)

"And the guys down there that aren't dinosaurs are my friends, and they are going to beat the HELL out of you one day"

"It's brother versus uncle!"

"I hate Chinese food... I hate the fact that you put too much MSG in my food and ten minutes later I'm still hungry... I hate the fact that you put too much starch in my shirt... and I hate the fact that you've taken over all of the convient stores and I can't get a fresh sandwich... Don't you understand? I HATE YOU!"

And an easy one:

"Ladders could care less about a person's anatomy!"

"I hate Chinese food... I hate the fact that you put too much MSG in my food and ten minutes later I'm still hungry... I hate the fact that you put too much starch in my shirt... and I hate the fact that you've taken over all of the convient stores and I can't get a fresh sandwich... Don't you understand? I HATE YOU!"

Is that Steve Corino berating Tajiri?

"You think you're BETTER than me?"

That's the Undertaker before he shoved JR's face into Vince's ass.

That's definitely Dusty Rhodes.

Guest Loss

"If you're asking if I would ever date a wrestler, certainly I would. However it wouldn't be good business for me to get romantically involved with anyone in any aspect of our business."

"Undertaker...I...HATE...YOU."

Kane.

Well he probably said it, but it wasn't who I was thinking of. Not that that helps any. :)

"And the guys down there that aren't dinosaurs are my friends, and they are going to beat the HELL out of you one day"

"It's brother versus uncle!"

And an easy one:

"Ladders could care less about a person's anatomy!"

You guys were correct with the guesses of HBK (post Survivor Series 97), Corino (berating Tajiri) and JR (during the Hardy/Taker ladder match).

That leaves "It's brother versus uncle!"

Nobody has gotten "I make chicken salad out of chicken shit" yet.

Russo. Its just the kind of cocky BS he would say.

You are correct. This was in TNA, talking to Dusty Rhodes about Dustin Rhodes and making him Goldust.

"You know what they say... all is fair in love and sports entertainment!"

"You know what I like? When children look forward to christmas morning, then they wake up and there's no presents under the tree...that's what I like."

"I'll tell you one thing...Pete Rose is betting on ME."

"Yeah, and save those tears for somebody who gives a damn. Boy, she's gonna make a terrific mother."

For some reason I want to say Terri. I could have sworn she said that on commentary during the Terri Invitational Tournament.

"Yeah, and save those tears for somebody who gives a damn.  Boy, she's gonna make a terrific mother."

Mike tenay during his heal run during 2000. to Stacy Keibler. One of my favorite quotes from that year.

For some reason I want to say Terri. I could have sworn she said that on commentary during the Terri Invitational Tournament.

"Yeah, and save those tears for somebody who gives a damn.  Boy, she's gonna make a terrific mother."

Mike tenay during his heal run during 2000. to Stacy Keibler. One of my favorite quotes from that year.

Yep, you got them both right.