TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

BOOKING FOR THE 3/31/SHOW

Axel has something to say about his two possible AngleMania Main Event opponents, and a match with OAOAST Enhancement Talent, Tom Goran.

HeldDown will eminate from our nation's capital, Washingotn, DC. Canadians and Englishmen, just leave. Your capitals are no good here.

Send everything to me by the standard time. I'll be here.

-One more Tha Puerto Rican interview to hype up "Rage In The Cage: PR/Panther II"

-Steel Cage Match: Thomas Rodriguez vs. Panther

And as always, The Lightning Crew are free to use, so just PM me, and let me know. That's all.

I'll handle the PPV preview again.

Also, depending on how much time I get, the following are possible

- Rodez vs. Romero, LIVE on tape delay (!?!) from HI-YAH.

- Some hype for the Joy Of X.

- The debut of another wacky new tag team.

Update: I *will* be sending in a promo.

OMG HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT~!!!!11!!!1one coming this Thursday on HeldDOWN!

Well, h00f has my stuff, I bet this show will be awesome, last one before Mania and all.

It is shaping up well.

As a sidenote, I had to switch my hours, so I won't be home until 9:30, 10 Easters, so you'll all just have to wait.

Guest Failed Mascot

I hope Alf returns to action. I then hope that somehow I gain the world title so I can job it to him. Alf deserves a nice long title run. The market for Alfdogg is bigger than it ever has been before!

Guest cosbywasmurdered

yeah, now there's one person that wants him as champ.

Failed Mascot.

You have undone one of the fundamentals of the OAOAST.

No one, but no one believes Alfdogg or 'Alf' as people who he claims are his "friends" call him, have ever thought for even one second that Alfdogg can draw.

I do not care whether or not you are joking, just like pointing and laughing at a retard in public, you just do not do it or post it in your case.

It is simply sick and wrong.

So I got held up at work, some woman (she just got back from Hawaii, how nice for her) brought in like a hundred (okay...22) rolls of film, so I just got in. I have everything almost set up and ordered, but I gotta jet now to pick up my deadbeat, lazy, son-of-a-bitch roommate. Shw's up after that, call it 11:30 EST. Sorry for the delay. If anyone wants to trade lives with me, now's a good time to ask.

Guest Failed Mascot

I'm watching Nighthawks starring Billy Dee Williams and co-starring Sylvestor Stallone, so I'd rather not trade with you right now.

Sign in to follow this