TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Placebo Effect

30 Man Battle Royal to take place at Wrestlemania

I'm a fan of battle royals, so I'm all for it, especially if it means getting some of my favorites like Carlito, London, and Booker T on the show. I'd give Carlito the win to rub it in Long's face and give him back some momentum for his return.

Slickster- Did you register at gaming Ring and ask about the battle royal there?

Also, I got your PM about the NCW sign deal. Are you going to be at WrestleMania yourself?

Slickster- Did you register at gaming Ring and ask about the battle royal there?

Also, I got your PM about the NCW sign deal. Are you going to be at WrestleMania yourself?

1. I registered there to ask about it, yeah.

2. I wish. Nope, I've got front-row seats to college I've got to pay for first.

Good point, but I figured that either everyone would be in the ring either after a commercial break (if it's on Heat) or at the start of the PPV if it's on there. If anything, they'd maybe show a few entrances for the bigger names in the match.

Guest Shadow

They'll show the first two enterances and go to commerical and return with 4-5 more.

Likely Booker T first because he's the biggest singles star in the match and it'll end (if matt's not a surprise entry) with Carlito coming out and doing the

"stand outside" spot for the most part of the match.

They should have a stipulation

"Winner gets special request granted*

Long and Bischoff announce that in the presence of C.C.C who makes no secrect that he plans on winning it and having his special request be that either he gets traded to raw since long cant be fired.

Final 10 should be

Booker, Haas, Carlito, Heidenreich and London

Tajiri, Maven, Rhyno, Venis and Snitsky.

There have Heidenreich/Snitsky stare down. a few punches and booker drop kicks Heidenreich out. Heidenreich snaps and takes booker out of the match. Rhyno goars Maven out(mid-tarantula of tajiris), Snitsky plucks Rhyno over. Haas misses a superkick on Carlito and steps over the ropes. London and Tajiri and Carlito agree to work to get Snitsky out. Carlito changes his mind and walks away as they get duel chokeslams. CCC: NOW THAT IS COOL! *Bites* Apple. *Snitsky grabs CCC's throat* Matt Hardy rushes the ring to a big pop and takes out Snitsky with the chair. CCC ducks a flying Tajiri and Tajiri is out. London and CCC have a short program and CCC tosses London over who skins the cat(again). CCC charges and is taken over and Paul London wins the Battle Royal.

his special favor? A title defense on Smackdown against *cw legend* Psicosis. so he can prove he is worthy of the title.

^ more likely. Otherwise, it'll have to be shorter than the Gimmick Battle Royal. The Heat match usually only gets the last quarter hour slot of the show. If it's on the show itself, I can't see it getting more than a quarter hour there either.

Still, it gives the lower wrestlers some exposure.

Plus, this sounds like the perfect opportunity for Puder to get the snot beat (stiffed) out of him again. Gotta pay your dues, kid.

- At WrestleMania, there will be a 30-man Battle Royale featuring 15 superstars from Smackdown and 15 superstars from Raw. However, the match will not be televised on Sunday Night Heat prior to WrestleMania, or on the WrestleMania 21 PPV show itself. The Battle Royale will be filmed and included strictly in the WrestleMania 21 DVD, which will be released in the months following WrestleMania.

Credit: PWTorch.com

Well, I was going to get the DVD anyway, but why not put it on TV?

Jason

Guest Shadow

this is even dumber. Instead of showing a hype package yet again, just show us the match.

I mean do they think a"SPECIAL BONUS BATTLE ROYAL!" is going sell more dvds? no give ALL the fans the complete mania as those in "HAL-LEE-WOOD" will.

As of 4:32pm Eastern, Meltzer's latest update still had the battle royal on Heat with him questioning how they can't fit it on a four-hour PPV.

*A Raw and Smackdown Battle Royal. The last word I had was this would be airing on Heat and not on the PPV show itself. With eight matches, two of which need to be short, and four hours, it isn't like there doesn't appear to be time to add another match

That's from like ten minutes ago.

By Dave Scherer

There is talk that tonight's 30 man Battle Royal will be taped for the Mania DVD and may not air on either Heat or the actual PPV. I can't confirm or dispute it. We will find out tonight

So we have one DVD, one Heat and one uncertain

By Dave Scherer

There is talk that tonight's 30 man Battle Royal will be taped for the Mania DVD and may not air on either Heat or the actual PPV. I can't confirm or dispute it. We will find out tonight

So we have one DVD, one Heat and one uncertain

Ah, just put the damn thing on the PPV...start the show with it. Like they did with Mania's IV and XIV.

Guest Shadow

Meltzer is more credible then Scherer.

We'll find out in a hour or so...

Guest Shadow

Meltzer is more credible then Scherer.

We'll find out in a hour or so...

Guest Fook_Theta

I hope the crowd stays hot tonight, but I've been fearing they're gonna die off after all that time. Crowd could really hurt the Angle/Michaels pacing and the Main Event between HHH and Big Dave.