TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

HOF Inductions thread

Was it just me or did HHH have that "I just lost the oscar but have to clap for the cameras" look on his face anytime they showed him?

I wouldn't be surprised if Vince changed Hassan's program over to Hogan after the reaction tonight. (if that wasn't the plan already)

Flair is inducting Piper?

They were huge rivals in Mid-South in the early 80s.

It goes back farther than that. They were rivals in the Mid-Atlantic territory in the mid/ late 70's.

And at one point, I read that Piper was best man at Flair's wedding.

just watched it about an hour ago. did they clip the speeches? if not why so short? makes me want to see the other inductions too. and why did ric flair and piper have weird themes not real ones (flairs was a different version of 2001 and pipers was generic bagpipes not his wwf theme)

and why was trish sitting with austin , not another blonde steve (youd think hed learn after the last one tried to kill him)

show was crying

what a reaction for hulk.

actually the hof looked like it wasnt too greta, glad i didnt waste money on that. wish I had some wm tix though shoulda went to la and found out where the afterparty was at

Great show. Good to see that they broadcasted Pipers induction. One thing I noticed though.....was it me or did it seem like Paul Orndorff either didnt want to be there or was bitter. His clapping seemed forced and when Hogan went around hugging everyone, he refused to stand up. Maybe hes still angry that Hogan sold more posters than him in 1986.

just watched it about an hour ago. did they clip the speeches? if not why so short? makes me want to see the other inductions too. and why did ric flair and piper have weird themes not real ones (flairs was a different version of 2001 and pipers was generic bagpipes not his wwf theme)

and why was trish sitting with austin , not another blonde steve (youd think hed learn after the last one tried to kill him)

show was crying

actually the hof looked like it wasnt too greta, glad i didnt waste money on that. wish I had some wm tix though shoulda went to la and found out where the afterparty was at

Show owes a lot to Hogan from his WCW days, and I'm sure it really meant a lot to Show to see Hogan get his due props. I thought it was a classy, cool moment.

What they should do for the HOF DVD, is have wrestler commentary on the matches. The Iron Sheiks alone would be worth it. Then maybe some Heenan commentary, just coz. Heenan and Hogan doing commentary on WM 3 or something. Orton, Piper, Hogan, Orndorff doing commentary on WM 1.

last year's DVD had Slaughter and Patterson doing commentary on their MSG "Boot Camp" match. As I said earlier, I can't wait for the extras on this year's HOF DVD, for anyone who was a fan of 80s WWF this will be a must buy

Wow, on the replay their actually showing more of Hogans speech, it's definetly much better unedited.

Ok, so they DID show more? I thought I didn't hear some of that stuff last night..but I didn't really realize.

Wow, on the replay their actually showing more of Hogans speech, it's definetly much better unedited.

Ok, so they DID show more? I thought I didn't hear some of that stuff last night..but I didn't really realize.

Yeah, the whole being married to Piper thing was new, and him yelling at the kids screaming for Brookie was new, definetly a much better speech.

Was there anything else different about the replay? And does anyone know if they'll show it again? I only caught the last little bit, and did notice the Hogan speech seemed a fair bit longer. I didn't watch or record it, because I figured it was going to be the same thing as last night.

Guest Askewniverse

"Gonna Fly Now" was edited out of the replay during Stallone's introduction.

Yeah, the whole being married to Piper thing was new, and him yelling at the kids screaming for Brookie was new, definetly a much better speech.

I thought last night's show was live? I seem to remember the "being married to Piper" comment...

just watched it about an hour ago. did they clip the speeches? if not why so short?  makes me want to see the other inductions too. and why did ric flair and piper have weird themes not real ones (flairs was a different version of 2001 and pipers was generic bagpipes not his wwf theme)

show was crying

Show owes a lot to Hogan from his WCW days, and I'm sure it really meant a lot to Show to see Hogan get his due props. I thought it was a classy, cool moment.

I agree it was very moving to see that.

so they changed the replay? crazy not too shocked on the rocky theme dite as i knew that would happend on the dvd at least.