TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
landy1987

WrestleMania 21 DVD extras announced

they have a dvd/program mag package for 24.95 too. however shipping for both is 5.95 in the us DAMN. How much is amazon charging (w/shipping)?

why did DDD take this one down anyway?

any word on how much the dvd will cost at like best buy or CC?

any help would be appreciated.

they have a dvd/program mag package for 24.95 too.

Shit, seriously? I'm glad I didn't pay the $20 for a program at the Staples Center, even though it was pretty thick and shiny.

I need to pick the DVD up with my Wal-Mart gift card. Hopefully they'll have a good price or they'll price match Target.

CIRCUIT CITYs website yesterday now had it listed at 17.99. Maybe its a m istake? either way I printed it out so If I go there tuesday and they try to give me crap Ill fight them on it.....unless thats just the preorder price.

they should of added Kurt Angle v. Marty Jannetty to this just for shits and giggles. 

Hell, they should've added the HBKurt segment w Sherri.

So what's the outside of the DVD case like? From the commercial on Raw last night, it looked like the same type of material as either WM XX or the Ric Flair Collection.

Got mine at Circuit City. With tax it cost 19.65. The case is like the Flair DVD. Not a hard cover like WM XX. 3 Discs, 2 of the event with extras and the 3rd being the entire HOF ceremony. Haven't checked it out yet though

I got mine for about 21 bucks at Wal-Mart today. So far I've only watched the Battle Royal, and it's really good by WWE Battle Royal standards. Akio takes a really really sick bump when he gets eliminated, and Heidenreich is hilarious through the whole thing.

I got it at Circuit City also, a heck of a price. I hate DVD cases like this one though. It needed a slipcover or some sort of other thing to store it in. As it is, it just falls open, nothing is holding it shut.

Still, this was one hell of a bargain. You get the entire WMXXI show, all of the crazy movie trailers, the battle royal, other stuff having to do with WMXXI, and THEN you have the entire 2005 Hall of Fame show.

damn sad to hear about the case, they didnt put the dvd sticker on top did they? cuz it was liek that on my flair dvd and it got ruined when I tried to peel it off.

anyhow its 11:39 am in the west and I havent got it yet.. No car, must call friends later to make a run. I assume it wont sell out here but who knows?

I'll hit you back with my thoughts as soon as I get it.

Guest news_gimmick

I bought it off Overstock.com for $17.99, $20 with shipping. It's on its way today.

Are the matches from Hollywood Boulevard on there? (like the 6 Man Cruiserweight Match??)

There is segement about all of that, about 2-3 minutes long, but the matches aren't actually included, unless they are easter eggs or something.

I picked it up today (Best Buy due to laziness in getting a better deal) and so far, its been great. I never saw the ppv itself and was there live, so this is a real trip to watch now. Came off fantastic on TV from what I've seen so far.

Got mine at Circuit City. With tax it cost 19.65. The case is like the Flair DVD. Not a hard cover like WM XX. 3 Discs, 2 of the event with extras and the 3rd being the entire HOF ceremony. Haven't checked it out yet though

It's the same price at www.fye.com too.

well jsu got back from CC, and it was sold out :angry: How many freakin copies do they put in stock anyhow? I assume cuz im in socal that mayn in my area went ot the show so they bought it, or cuz of the great price, and just liek last year its a colectible so many will buy.

and best buy guy said it wasnt coming out till next tuesday? apprantly the guy was a nimrod, or my BB sucks. probably both.

anyhow I just broke down and ordered it online , cuz I wont cry over a difference of 3 bucks, considerign the price of gas today and at least I wont have to hunt for it. so 3 to 5 days and this baby is MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>

and best buy guy said it wasnt coming out till next tuesday? apprantly the guy was a nimrod, or my BB sucks. probably both.

anyhow I just broke down and ordered it online , cuz I wont cry over a difference of 3 bucks, considerign the price of gas today and at least I wont have to hunt for it. so 3 to 5 days and this baby is MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>

Where do you order?

I wish Amazon had better prices, they're probably the fatest shippers I know.

Guest bigm350

I got WM 21 on Tuesday, the first day it was on sale, at Best Buy, here in Michigan. They had about 10-15 copies of it. The only negative is that it cost $24.

Motorhead unplugged with Trips....it's just weird.