TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
krease

"You screwed Matt!"

When Lita and Trish were in the ring, right after the "Slut!" chant, it was a VERY loud "You screwed Matt!" chant...

It took me a second to realize they weren't chanting "You screwed Bret", but then I realized it, and how loud it was, and how much they were trying to ignore it. They even did it again near the end of the segment.

Might I just say that I love the MSG crowd.

Guest combat_rock

Yeah, and I have the sneaking suspicion that the "slut" chants weren't directed at Trish...

See, I knew Lita would get hell if they went to MSG. And what happens a week after Matt is release? They to go to MSG. The arena that made Brock Lesnar it's bitch.

Lita got shit on, hardcore, and it was the highlight of Raw for me. Definitely a "You Screwed Matt," "We Want Matt" and that "Slut" chant was not directed at Trish. As soon as Lita got on the mic, she got boo'd. I was so glad to see Lita get shit on. That, and when Christian called Cena Marky Mark, made my night.

Lita got hit with "SLUT", "YOU SCREWED MATT", and the "WE WANT MATT" chant. They had to know that was coming. They had to know firing Matt was not going to bring an end to that chant in MSG.

The chant was very loud there until the mics seem to adjust suddenly when it got louder. Plus you had Trish desperately trying to grab the heel heat back but was failing miserably.

And did Viscera actually get a FACE pop for beating up Kane and trying to get it on with Trish? A friend of mine said, "so basically, Viscera is picking up where Mark Henry left off?" and I gotta agree with her. But that was actually enjoyable work by Big Vis.

I was surprised.

I love the fact that Trish was pretending that all the boos were for her when its obvious it was the other way around.

If Vince always does what the fans want like he claims he does he should of been on the phone with Matt Hardy before that segment was even over.

Guest PimpDaddySarp

After tonight, I hope they realize that there is NO way they can keep Lita the face in this feud. And I think the volume of the chant shows there are more Internet fans than WWE ever wants to give credit for.

Did it look to anyone else that Lita was forcing that smile so she wouldn't cry? I'm serious, the look on her face was so unnatural it really looked like she was trying to keep her composure.

And a nice job by Trish to try to save the segment and turn the crowd on her but it just ain't possible.

See, I knew Lita would get hell if they went to MSG.

The best follow up to this would be a live Raw in Canada. Those fans know how to have fun.

Guest Askewniverse
See, I knew Lita would get hell if they went to MSG. And what happens a week after Matt is release? They to go to MSG. The arena that made Brock Lesnar it's bitch.

You are aware that venues for WWE shows are determined well in advance, right?

And did Viscera actually get a FACE pop for beating up Kane and trying to get it on with Trish?

It sounded like "Lets go Mabel!" to me. Hearing that (and Christian talking about beating up Marky Mark) made me laugh.

And did Viscera actually get a FACE pop for beating up Kane and trying to get it on with Trish?

It sounded like "Lets go Mabel!" to me. Hearing that (and Christian talking about beating up Marky Mark) made me laugh.

Yes, I heard the "Let's go Mabel" chant and it was awesome. God, Lita somehow managed to turn Kane into a hated heel just by calling him to the ring. Worse yet, she got him boo'ed over VISCERA.

I mean come on, VISCERA!

Frickin Mabel was actually the face by accident.

And yes, I heard a small "You f*cked Edge" chant in the background but they really turned the mics off on that one.

Guest LooneyTune

Trish's heel act didn't work too well tonight. The crowd cheered her, boo'ed Lita, gave her a slut chant, and even cheered Viscera because Lita's "husband" Kane got his ass handed to him by Vis.

Trish's heel act didn't work too well tonight. The crowd cheered her, boo'ed Lita, gave her a slut chant, and even cheered Viscera because Lita's "husband" Kane got his ass handed to him by Vis.

Well, I don't think anyone can blame Trish. Lita shouldn't have been in the ring at all tonight.

And even ignoring the jeers and negative reaction she got, did anyone think that Lita/Kane were acting like the total heels? Hitting Trish with a crutch from behind, a huge guy stalking a 5'2 girl to beat her up, someone having to come out to save her...doesn't scream face to me.

Well, I don't think anyone can blame Trish. Lita shouldn't have been in the ring at all tonight.

And even ignoring the jeers and negative reaction she got, did anyone think that Lita/Kane were acting like the total heels? Hitting Trish with a crutch from behind, a huge guy stalking a 5'2 girl to beat her up, someone having to come out to save her...doesn't scream face to me.

It might be they realize they have no choice now. Lita is a heel right now and there is no way around it. She screwed up in real life, and the fans just haven't seperated the character from the woman.

Might as well run with it and let her be the heel with Trish walking that tweener line.

NY is a smark-heavy crowd. WWE will write it off as "those dumb 12 year olds" and keep trying to run with Lita as a face.

Although I honestly thought Lita was a heel based off last week.

Guest LooneyTune

I hate shades of gray incidents like these. It's clear that the creative team is meaning for Lita/Kane being the faces (why turn Kane face to begin with?), but the incident had heel written all over it. I still don't know why the crowd cheered Viscera, although it could be declared a "goofing off" crowd, since they chanted "Lets Go Mabel", a name WWE hasn't used in years.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

This Viscera/Kane feud has to end with Viscera having sex with Trish, then Lita, and then Matt Hardy.

I think its pretty obvious that most of the cheers from Viscera comes from the fact that Lita was getting booed to no end tonight.

Well, logically, why wouldn't they cheer? Visera saved the women who was going to get beat up by a monster.

But she was going to get what was comin' to her baw gawd!

Man who could of ever predicted that before this night was over everyone would be singing Visceras praises of all people.

The loudest chant I heard was "We Want Matt". He may have been the most over wrestler tonight.

I take you forgot RAW also featured this man:

3a.jpg

I hope this footage goes on WWE.com, which means it won't.

:( :angry:

This Viscera/Kane feud has to end with Viscera having sex with Trish, then Lita, and then Matt Hardy.

and Trish gets impregnated by Vis, and Snitsky kills the baby