TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coffey

Ban me

Guest Coffey

I'm taking the Loss way out. I don't have the self control to lurk without posting. Someone always says some stupid shit, so I feel I have to chime in. I don't watch Raw anymore and I don't get UPN, so I can't follow Smackdown. I bring nothing to the table.

I'd rather post elsewhere where discussion isn't just one sentence replies full of bashing just for the sake of doing so.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
I'm just making the letters big, so it looks like someone said something stupid and/or gay.

I hate people who commit Internet suicide.

I hate people who wear those ugly ass wrestling shirts with the wrestler's face on it.

Coffey hasn't been the same since the humor in the WWE Folder died.

It was a worthy adversary for him. Now he has nothing to strive for.

I didn't know Loss asked to be banned.

I think Coffey's given up since I took his pic with the heading, "The Manliest Man in the History of Mandom, Josh Coffey" out of my sig in favor of MLB team records.

I think Coffey's given up since I took his pic with the heading, "The Manliest Man in the History of Mandom, Josh Coffey" out of my sig in favor of MLB team records.

Was that actually him?

:huh: The WWE Folder once had humor? Sorry don't think so.

...oh, you meant WWF Folder. Yeah, it was humorous.

Don't post

:huh: The WWE Folder once had humor? Sorry don't think so.

...oh, you meant WWF Folder. Yeah, it was humorous.

Back in the day the WWF folder was a laugh riot. I don't know what happened.

I've had those flags there since before the season started, if that's what you were thinking. I've always been a Sox fan since I grew up in Illinois, and I kind of halfway followed the Dodgers. I became a fan of LA once they drafted Jayson Werth, who went to my high school, and now they're pretty much my hometown team and (along with the Angels) their games are shown practically every day on Fox Sports out here.

I still prefer the Chicago teams, but LA's my #3. I just hope Jayson gets healthy soon.