TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruiser Chong

Free Anglesault

Guest cosbywasmurdered
Marriage has mellowed him. CWM just seems to kick back and take in the madness while drinking beer......

(I'll let you finish it, CWM)

Canadian of course.

Guest Brian

I propose a better idea. How about we shove all our banees in one folder, where everyone can go in and look (like the gulag). Like a faux forum within the forum, which just redirects the banned people there. That way, everyone who misses these people can go in and look at what they're doing, and those who don't can just ignore them. Same massive blow-ups, idiotic statement, flaming, etc., just without it bothering the regulars.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

How about everyone stops acting like Whiny Bitches and we move on?

I propose a better idea. How about we shove all our banees in one folder, where everyone can go in and look (like the gulag). Like a faux forum within the forum, which just redirects the banned people there. That way, everyone who misses these people can go in and look at what they're doing, and those who don't can just ignore them. Same massive blow-ups, idiotic statement, flaming, etc., just without it bothering the regulars.

I really, really like this idea.

So do I.

Jesus, I'm slow on the posting for a few days and I come back to "Black Lushus is Choken One" accusations? I thought it was already established in some thread last year when someone accuse me of being some Eagon kid that Black Lushus is Black Lushus, has always been...maybe it's my random "bring back Choken One" comments I throw out...I mean am I really THAT bad...bad, sure, but THAT bad?

Jesus, I'm slow on the posting for a few days and I come back to "Black Lushus is Choken One" accusations? I thought it was already established in some thread last year when someone accuse me of being some Eagon kid that Black Lushus is Black Lushus, has always been...maybe it's my random "bring back Choken One" comments I throw out...I mean am I really THAT bad...bad, sure, but THAT bad?

I like you.

Jesus, I'm slow on the posting for a few days and I come back to "Black Lushus is Choken One" accusations?  I thought it was already established in some thread last year when someone accuse me of being some Eagon kid that Black Lushus is Black Lushus, has always been...maybe it's my random "bring back Choken One" comments I throw out...I mean am I really THAT bad...bad, sure, but THAT bad?

I like you.

I like you too, Lushus. For all the shit posters that drag TSM down, to accuse one of the good ones of being Choken is a farce.

Having said that, though, Lushus, you'd be that much cooler if you kept on talking about yourself in the 3rd person (like in the "Black Lushus is Black Lushus, has always been" sentence) ... nl5xsk1 digs it when people talk about themselves in the 3rd person.

Well, at least Lushus realizes where I got it from. I went to page 3 and saw people talking about Choken One being on the boards, and then I went back to page 2 and saw Lushus mention that... I just jumped to a (very wrong) conclusion.

No offense meant.

Guest Vitamin X

So do I.

See, this is what I thought Whiny Bitches was originally supposed to be, turns out it wasn't. Just unban all these fucks, send them to Whiny Bitches, let the rest of the forum be able to see it, and let them post to their heart's content in there.

It's like a life in prison sentence as opposed to execution.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

The flaw there is that very few of them are going to want to post in a forum with a bunch of other pbp's just so we can laugh at them. That and the whole, waste of server space.

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah but there are a few banned posters that are entertaining to read, while others are just plain awful.