TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruiser Chong

Free Anglesault

It's shocking to me that Alina gets banned automatically every single time she comes back, yet KJ Brackish has been allowed to freely post here again.

Not that I care either way, but it's an observation.

It's shocking to me that Alina gets banned automatically every single time she comes back, yet KJ Brackish has been allowed to freely post here again.

Not that I care either way, but it's an observation.

Ditto Choken One

Sorry to openly admit I'm not up on my message board doings, but what is Choken One posting as?

Black Lushus?

Guest cosbywasmurdered

The only pbp that annoys me that still gets to post is BBCW (looneytune) just because I can't think of another person who can match his sheer awfulness.

Guest Quik

If you bring back Anglesault, your bandwidth bill will go up.

Just sayin'.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Patrick, you should ban LooneyTune, also. I don't want to sully my hands by banning that guy a second time.

The only pbp that annoys me that still gets to post is BBCW (looneytune) just because I can't think of another person who can match his sheer awfulness.

What a fuckin loser.

If no one else does it, I'll axe the shameless fuck.

Judging by your custom member title, I'd say you have some self-loathing issues to work out

No, I'm pretty set with my self-esteem ... long bouts of depression & egomania have finally settled into a good grasp of reality. My view of my standing on TSM is the same as it is in real life: Some people like me, some dislike me, most don't care about me one way or another.

And I'm with you, Slayer ... Lushus shouldn't take the Choken One accusation lightly. Lushus is one of the better/cooler posters here ... Choken was the antithesis of good/cool poster.

Marriage has mellowed him. CWM just seems to kick back and take in the madness while drinking beer......

(I'll let you finish it, CWM)