TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruiser Chong

Free Anglesault

With the Yankees situation where it stands, I believe it would be in the board's best interest if the ban on AS were lifted. There's simply too many good things going on to have him banned and unable to speak his mind on the matters at hand.

His first thread in the sports folder would reach nothing short of 30 pages, all filled with New York angst.

It would be something.

But by now, I'm sure he's found another place to bitch.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Yes, because Anglesault never stuck around a board after he was banned.

Guest Smues

Please don't unban him. I was just thinking today how much nicer it's been in the sports forum without him this season.

Believe me, the thought has crossed my mind, but that would mean unleashing a monster I don't think we'll be able to reign in again.

And I loved how AS didn't even TRY to disguise it was him when he came back those times. You'd suddenly see a new poster start right off bitching about Cena in the WWE folder and the Yankees in Sports.

I think he should be let back in. I keep forgetting what he did to get banned in the first place, so it obviously wasn't that bad an offense. He kept coming back? So? He loved this board and couldn't stay away. He's not a troll. Let the poor guy come back to the board he put so much into.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

That's idiotic, Jingus. Numerous people have stated how he detracted from and even ruined discussions. The mods had been wanting to ban him for years and they finally did.

Unbanning someone just because people want to see what moronic thing he'll do next is a waste of time and effort. If you want to do that then let's unban everyone and never ban another person.

Guest Vitamin X
I think he should be let back in. I keep forgetting what he did to get banned in the first place, so it obviously wasn't that bad an offense. He kept coming back? So? He loved this board and couldn't stay away. He's not a troll. Let the poor guy come back to the board he put so much into.

Yeah, dammit.

I agree. Free Anglesault!

Guest cosbywasmurdered
I'd be down with that.

I would too. I just think it's stupid to unban one person because some idiots are bored. All it means is that other idiots will start bitching when they want someone else unbanned.

I'd rather they go back to bitching about how the board clock is off by 5 minutes.

I'm tempted to go with the "free Anglesault" thing, as I am kinda curious how he's reacting to the Yankees' meltdown, BUT............

I'm actually enjoying posting in the baseball thread right now. It's usually thoughtful balanced discussion, and it's one of the best threads on the boards altogether. I really don't think I could take reading through ten pages of bitching about the Yankees just to get to that. So with that said:

Fuck Anglesault. Never let him back.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Someone find that post of Sandman9000's about Anglesault. Probably one of the best eviscerations I've seen on this board, ending with how AS was an embarassment to the embarassments. I'm not letting him back in, and will ban him again if he is.

Yeah! FIND THAT! ...cuz I never read it, it was during one of my "no computer, gotta go to the friggin' library" periods.

I miss Sandman. I miss a lot of the people who used to post here.

when i think of anglesault, i think of the type of person who even the most hardened geek, the type of person who can speak klingon fluently, the person who not only has bought the DVD set of Dark Angle, but marked down the best time to see Jessica Alba's breasts, would be embarassed to share the same description as.  when it comes to a group of social degenerate scum and moral fascists, anglesault is even an enemy of them, an embarassment to the embarassments

Guest wildpegasus

Free Anglesault. THe board's not the same without him.

Yeah i'd say free him.

if I had control of the board though,I'd probably put a sort of "prison folder" where all those people who are banned are sent to post there on whatever they want. Then they can get paroled to see if they are good enough to join back with the rest of the board.

Guest eBayBrison

I will sign for the return of Anglesault. He was truely an inspiration to us all.......er..... wait, no I just want to see how long it takes him to get banned again.

KJ

Guest Smues
Free Anglesault. THe board's not the same without him.

You're right. It's better.

If we free him, he should be sentenced to having to post 1000 words on each of the Yankees' losses and changes so far this season.

I see no reason to un-ban anyone that was banned ... if people miss him that much, talk to him via email or IM or whatnot.

If we free him, he should be sentenced to having to post 1000 words on each of the Yankees' losses and changes so far this season.

Believe me, we wouldn't HAVE to force him to do that.

goodhelmet posted a really good piece on why Anglesault was a cancer for this board and how he was just a detriment to the overall conduct of this place. It's somewhere in the Hardcore folder.

I say nay because we banned him the first time around for the same shit that people in this thread are asking be brought back. You people are masochists. This is coming from a guy who is a mod here too. None of you know what you want.

Give AS an invite to New Millenium Blues. I'm sure Loss and Will would love talking with the old chap again.