• CarnavalizComing
    • Mole
    • cynicalprofit
    • You are, you arrogant fucker
    • Other

Guest hhheld_down
This list is biased because Mik failed to include himself

I thought "you are you arrogant fucker" applied to Mik

really? I thought that applied to the reader.

Since I'm not a very active poster, can I be removed from the list?

BTW how's the whole politcal corruption end of the world shit comming along guys? Has the world become a better place in my absence....False war in Iraq and no presidental impechment trial yet.....and Clinton got one over a blow job.....

Guest cosbywasmurdered
Mole and Kotz don't deserve to be on this list. I don't think Flik does, either.

12 people seem to think otherwise. Mole isn't so bad anymore though and Flik is alright. Slapnuts should be on this.

Mole and Kotz don't deserve to be on this list. I don't think Flik does, either.

12 people seem to think otherwise. Mole isn't so bad anymore though and Flik is alright. Slapnuts should be on this.

Kotz absolutely deserves to be on the list. I don't make any judgments of Mole other than the fact that he's one of the Whedon marks, which, actually, means that on some level he probably deserves to be on a worst poster list for that reason alone, but otherwise I think he's okay. Slapnuts shouldn't be on there, neither should Flik, who's a pretty decent fellow. Other than his sigs, I don't think Flik talks about anime that much, unless he's doing it a lot in the Sports folder. I'm a bit surprised that Dama hasn't gotten more votes, honestly.

neither should Flik, who's a pretty decent fellow. Other than his sigs, I don't think Flik talks about anime that much, unless he's doing it a lot in the Sports folder.

Well, I was thinking about making an anime thread cause we don't have one, but considering how little it'd probably get used, I don't.

So I take my anime chatting elsewhere. Besides, more often then not people ask me all the time about my sigs like "who the fuck is that" and "what anime is that from"? That's about the only time I talk about anime on this board.

Mik, I almost voted for you because of that little Choken One blast, but that was all a misunderstadning so I didn't vote at all...besides, you bring the content in the AI thread so...

If it was Oklahoma football season Damaramu would likely be winning by a mile.

That's what I'm saying. I think poll is unfair b/c it's not taking certain factors and time into consideration.

Guest Vitamin X

Kotz absolutely deserves to be on the list. I don't make any judgments of Mole other than the fact that he's one of the Whedon marks, which, actually, means that on some level he probably deserves to be on a worst poster list for that reason alone, but otherwise I think he's okay. Slapnuts shouldn't be on there, neither should Flik, who's a pretty decent fellow. Other than his sigs, I don't think Flik talks about anime that much, unless he's doing it a lot in the Sports folder. I'm a bit surprised that Dama hasn't gotten more votes, honestly.

How so? Not sure what Kotz has done to deserve being named amongst CronoT and cynicalprofit. I mean, that's pretty exclusive company there.

Dama just doesn't have a whole lot to contribute in the Sports folders other than saying "Yay! Go my team!" a lot, which only gets annoying in certain cases (mentioning Jason White/Mark Clayton/random Sooner on almost every page of the NFL Draft thread is one). I just think he's a big geeky guy who gets picked on by the rest of the regulars over there, rather unfairly at times, I might add.

The library security guard thing certainly didn't help matters much, either.

Ah, fuck it. It just takes more than simple annoyances to dislike someone as much as some people seem to around here. Which speaks volumes about my vote (CronoT).

Oh, and I don't know how much has changed, but back when I went to the WWE folder, Trivia247 and RRR were pretty annoying in there. Trivia because he's an idiot, and RRR because it's irritating to try having a discussion about something you like and have someone barge in and complain constantly about the product while claiming to not watch it at all.

Damaramu provides a whole bunch of great material. From his OU whoring last year to his Library-Security-Guard-Ego-Trip recently, he's definitely entertaining. Crono T is entertaining in the same car-crash kind of way.

My vote went to Carnivalizcoming being the worst one on that LIST, but not the worst poster on the board. There are definitely others.

My vote went to CronoT simply cuz i thought he was the only person who had a shot at being more hated than myself.

I think mik deserves the win simply cuz he started this thread. And I feel betrayed by my fellow nebraskan. Lushus i can sense that you voted for me.