TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Guest Vitamin X

Talking to Kotz was a bit surprising as well. He sounds like he should be a radio DJ.

Anyone up for making a gimmick account "Lord Alfred Hayes" to randomly post in threads stating only "Promotional consideration paid for by the following" with pictures of GI Joe action figures or whatever?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

What could've possibly been surprising about my vocal inflections? I'm from the midwest and smoke a lot, plus you were blazed within five minutes of meeting me.

Anyone up for making a gimmick account "Lord Alfred Hayes" to randomly post in threads stating only "Promotional consideration paid for by the following" with pictures of GI Joe action figures or whatever?

My avatar Circa Fall 2005.

What could've possibly been surprising about my vocal inflections? I'm from the midwest and smoke a lot, plus you were blazed within five minutes of meeting me.

I understand the ravages of chain smoking on the voice, but that voice of yours belongs to someone around twice your age.

subliminal_animal speaks with a slight English lilt, btw.

Have you kept in touch with that gentleman? I would love to know what the man who brought Banders to life is doing these days.

Are you kidding me it's Slayer you should be saying that shit about he knows like everything about this board Czech too. RUN-ON SENTENCE

And is Inc implying that I'm obsessed just because I remember that he said Banders and SA are the same? Does he take the same "anyone who remembers anything about this board is an idiot" viewpoint that Banky and Chave were espousing a few weeks back? Because I'm willing to be you haven't forgotten everything you've read at this board, Mr. Incandenza. I bet you remember things from TSM!

P.S. I can only imagine Slayer is preparing some sort of witty reference to me being some sort of low-rent Incandenza clone because as you can see, I post just like him at all time. Let's have it, Slayer.

Guest Oedipus Rex

I, too, suffered from a misplaced childhood.

As for my Incandenza-ganking, I explicitly asked for, and received, permission to adopt him as a role model, so I figured it was okay.

somebody PM me and remind me to buy socks. I can't seem to remember to buy a pack until I get home from the gym and by then I don't feel like going out again. I'll read the PM in the morning though and all will be good.

The saying "on the edge of your seat" didn't make sense to me until a couple of years ago. Before that, I wondered why something exciting would cause someone to sit with only one cheek in their chair.

Hey, I might've found something actually funny from Gamefaqs!

So on some Current Events board, a few users decided they were gonna try to catch perverts and pedophiles on adult chat rooms, ala To Catch A Predator. And once they got them going, they would ruin it by stating they were the FBI or something totally outlandish. You'd be surprised how many people they caught. This was the first, and by far the best.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7479/test3hr1.jpg

Guest Eagle Man
Hey Inc...

FUCK YOU!

What was this in response to?