TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

I just saw that Evan Rachel Wood, star of Thirteen and that Green Day video where the dude joins the army, is dating Marilyn Manson. That's horrible.

I just saw that Evan Rachel Wood, star of Thirteen and that Green Day video where the dude joins the army, is dating Marilyn Manson. That's horrible.

Wait, I thought Manson was married?

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...t&p=2396320

If anyone here could decode this, please help me.

Thanks.

I wonder who would win the group of kid's with Sting and the British Bulldog or the Malibu Sands crew on Saved by the Bell. "Stinger, this one's for the car."

Thanks.

In volleyball, stupid joke on my part.

Thanks.

The man raises some good points.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

It just blows my mind that Drury has been here for over five years now. Most people like him would've given up on being liked here, or alternatively, killed whilst playing in traffic.

Yeah, that was great.

sara disrupted (1:12:58 PM): ok after reading your blog i sincerely hope that you have a therapist because it sounds like you've got some kind of serious issue going on

"They refused to comment on whether the laser can go through glass".

Why?

Probably because the microwave particles just get bounced back, making the person shooting the ray gun think that THEY'RE on fire. And the military won't comment on irony.

So apparently, my normal speaking voice sounds like Austin Starr's imitation of senshii, according to a couple people. What. The. Fuck.

Youtube it.

I would need a webcam for that, which I do not have yet. Nor do I have a microphone.

Kotz has talked to me on the phone, and several members have talked to me on Xbox Live. Ask them. I personally don't think I sound like that, although my voice is pretty deep.