TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

It's been a rough few weeks for the ol' Hoffster. Even *elephant noise* hasn't become the smash hit I was hoping for.

Like, should I just do it to people on the street?

"Hey sonny, do you have the time?" Then I turn to this old man and hit him with the elephant noise? 'Cause that actually might hold some promise.

You'd be SURPRISED, Spoon.

Like maybe once a month. And it's not usually old people.

People in Minnesota are weird, though. We just ask each other shit. Case in point, last week I was at the post office, getting out of my car when a lady rolled down her window and asked if I knew where the DMV was. See, right there, I could have NAILED her with the noise and she'd have had no idea.

My roommate just had the idea that I take a break from TSM, and kind of the internet as a whole. Good idea. See y'all in May!

My roommate just had the idea that I take a break from TSM, and kind of the internet as a whole. Good idea. See y'all in May!

You wont leave.

It's like crack.

yes

V-X is posting bulletins on MySpace that 15 year olds usually do.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm a big fan of VX, but I don't like the sounds of this.

I'm looking forward to having a kid for only one reason: I'll get to relay all those lame elementary school jokes/insults (like "so funny I forgot to laugh," "Guess what... chicken BUTT," etc.) to someone and have them be totally fresh. It's a blank slate of an audience, and captive too.

Guest Vitamin X
yes

V-X is posting bulletins on MySpace that 15 year olds usually do.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm a big fan of VX, but I don't like the sounds of this.

Not quite sure what he's referring to, but if it's the one I think, it's one my ex (who I'm still good friends with) had me re-post in one of those "guilt trip bulletins" (i.e. "re-post this to show you care") things. Then a ton of my female friends messaged me regarding that, so I followed it by admitting I'm an attention whore to shrug off further explanation.

From the people that brought you *elephant noise* and those wacky detective adventures with a toothpick bring you the event of the year that you all have been waiting for...

SELF-IMPOSED EXILE!

Now Playing

Guest Vitamin X
Hiatus complete. I bet no one even knew.

I did notice you changed your name to look remarkably similar to mine.