TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

It was my birthday tonight. My buddy Nate pissed himself after he passed out on my couch ...before hand he barfed all over my car on the way home. My other buddy 300lbs plus refused to leave the back seat of my car and threw up all over back there. happy birthday

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

It was my birthday tonight. My buddy Nate pissed himself after he passed out on my couch ...before hand he barfed all over my car on the way home. My other buddy 300lbs plus refused to leave the back seat of my car and threw up all over back there. happy birthday

Incandenza, do you still like Andrew W.K.? I was looking through this site's archives and I found the article you wrote on him. Your writing style was quite different back then.

I still have a fondness for the first album, but The Wolf was excerable. I don't really care about him now.

I pirated his latest album—which, apparently, is only being released in Japan—and it's nothing like I assumed. Big, Wall of Sound-style production, with Andrew doing a lot more actual singing than I ever would have expected him to. Good to see him branching out. As for what I think about the album itself, I got distracted and turned it off two-thirds of the way through. Maybe I'll listen to the whole thing one day. Probably not.

Also, even though this thread has been sitting on the top of the page for the past few days, I only just now went back and reread it. I forgot I was ever banned at J*Wing/the Pit/whateverthefuckitscallednow. Life goes on.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

I bet Incandenza deeply remembered he was banned from there. To say he forgot gives himself off a better vibe to others.

I like it! Lots.

And I've heard that the new album is going to get its worldwide release after he puts out his next new album, Young Lord. Which should be within 6-7 months. In the meantime, I'll just download it--I love the guy, but $38 for hair metal is a lot.

Guest Frank_Nabbit

I was drunkenly (very drunkenly) trying to read the DVD MB earlier tonight when I noticed I was playing with my penis. Wrestling = boner?

Hey Inc...

FUCK YOU!

Guest Felonies!

Do you think Bob Van Dam nodded his head and smiled with satisfaction after that post?

After months of watching it rise up the ranks, my user profile is now the number one search result for "Sensei John Kreese" on Google. I feel so proud.

I don't post like him at all! Except maybe putting periods at the ends of questions sometimes but a lot of people do that here!