TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Yeah, I had about 15, 16 shots of whiskey two nights ago and I was pretty drunk. Never thrown up from drinking though.

I want to make sure that I got this Noah Fentz thing right.

He created a wrestling RPG game based one him smoking bud with Hawk and sleeping with the Honky Tonk Man on his couch. Is that correct?

You are correct, and it's apparently the biggest thing the TSM board has seen in like forever!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Happy Patriot Day, everybody.

To commemorate this occasion I'd like to quote the best bit of lyric poetry yet written about 9/11

I still smell the rotten people that lay

There in ground zero, forgotten, left there for days

Probably left there to stay, left to decay

Broken pieces of towers, left as their graves(hey)

I pray let them be saved, until then, that's just a suggestion I made

You follow me homie? Listen, I subjected my ways, mutherfucker

To cocaine, weapons that spray, at your fucking face motherfucker

It's Santana the great motherfucker, in the place motherfucker

Stay away motherfucka

--Juelz Santana

NVR 4GET

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. I'm into plenty of stuff that most people there hate, I'm not afraid to talk about it.

Who was it that it became a running gag that they liked Ashlee Simpson? I honestly can't even remember, and that wasn't that long ago...

I go to college for five years, every day having to deal with smokers blowing their disgusting filth smog in my face. I finally graduate, and they enact a PA-wide ban smoking on campus. Figures.

There's one of these threads in the music folder too, you know. In fact, that was the original one.

Ive technically only made 3 posts in the music folder that I can remember, though the movement of my talk about this summer's 3 Doors Down, Staind, Hinder & Jet Black Stare concert that I went to got moved to the Music folder and doubled my 7 year total.

Who was it that it became a running gag that they liked Ashlee Simpson? I honestly can't even remember, and that wasn't that long ago...

Matt Young

I used to not have any problem with either of them, but after having to hear Jessica Simpson's newly found country music..uh..talent, I am about 3 seconds from wishing death on their whole family as long as it would mean I wouldnt have to hear that crap any more.

I liked Ashlee's first album, but didn't have much interest beyond that. If she got her nose fixed, that's bad. I find obvious flaws amazingly endearing.