TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

I liked Ashlee's first album, but didn't have much interest beyond that. If she got her nose fixed, that's bad. I find obvious flaws amazingly endearing.

Me too.

This reminds me. Jelena Jankovic is pretty ugly but I find her attractive. It's like the Diana Taurasi phenomenon.

Just post about what you like man. That place is in dire need of fresh voices & new perspectives.

Seems like the Music folder just needs some more active moderation. I was messing around in there today and found a lot of decent discussion buried in CWDWAT and some of the other all encompassing mega-threads. I'll start posting there more if I can find a place to wedge in my tastes and opinions.

Who was it that it became a running gag that they liked Ashlee Simpson? I honestly can't even remember, and that wasn't that long ago...

Matt Young

It wasn't a gag. I exaggerated shit for effect, but I liked her album (this was at the time of her first album) and still definitely find her attractive.

I want to know who's behind the Fierce! gimmick.

I liked Ashlee's first album, but didn't have much interest beyond that. If she got her nose fixed, that's bad. I find obvious flaws amazingly endearing.

Me too.

This reminds me. Jelena Jankovic is pretty ugly but I find her attractive. It's like the Diana Taurasi phenomenon.

Damn, I had always thought the same thing as well.

Between liking pretty much everything listed thus far in "The Movies I Have Never Seen and Don't Care About" thread, Exsalde, arguing with outraged conservatives on an SNL message board, and just generally distracting me, it seems like the entire internet is trying to piss me off tonight! Good lord, the next time I argue with someone on the internet, I should kill myself!

Yea, I never felt like posting there. I liked posting at the Voy message board, though I haven't been there in a while.

I roll my eyes at a lot of the insider stuff or rumours people post though. Good times.

Brody should be violently punched in the face, everytime he hits the "Add Reply" button. Deon (or should I say "Rocky" - real original, making your handle that of a several decades old movie character) should be given a swift kick in the groin everytime he points his browser to TSM.

I wouldn't want you to violently punch Brody in the face, since afterwards we'd no doubt be subjected to pictures of his facial injuries

That was unnecessarily harsh towards Brody, but I stand by the Deon thing.

Deon's thread bumping almost makes Vanhalen's seem ok.

I wouldn't want you to violently punch Brody in the face, since afterwards we'd no doubt be subjected to pictures of his facial injuries

This all begs the question of how you would go about non-violently punching someone in the face.

Guest Vitamin X

I don't see how hard it would be to just do it casually, like with no anger or anything.