TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Storm Card, 5-28-05!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF STORM, MAY 28TH, 2005, LIVE FROM P. DIDDY'S PRIVATE ISLAND IN THE SEYCHELLES!

(8:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM PST; check local listings)

(send everything to ...sigh... Chuck Woolery)

Diddy-mania is runnin' wild in the SWF, and two men have benefitted greatly from it! Tonight's show will be live from the Seychelles, a beach paradise. A ring will be set up with one side bordering the water, and the other three bordered by sand. Entranceways will be lit up by tiki torches, with no Smarktron tonight. Rather, there will be a curtain, with two girls in cages on either side of it for wrestlers to enter from. Finally, while Storm is hailing from a tropical island, it's really a P. Diddy party, so expect a lot of record bigwigs and maybe some famous rap stars...

MAIN EVENT

SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Ejiro Fasaki (SWF World Heavyweight Champion) v. Lil' Buck

-> ... like this guy. Lil' Buck has been on fire like Lloyd Banks since his entrance into the SWF, and he managed to catch the eye of the right guy on Smarkdown. Now, he gets the opportunity of a lifetime -- a shot at World champion Ejiro Fasaki, nine days after Fasaki captured the belt and four days after Buck scored a controversial victory over his team. Buck is riding high, Fasaki is looking to legitimize his title reign... it's Ejiro Fasaki's first title defence, and can he hold on?

Rules: None.

Marker: 5_moves_of_doom

Word Limit: 7000

SUB-MAIN EVENT

SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Jay Hawke (SWF International Champion) v. Arch Griffon

-> Griffon was robbed. Yeah, I said it. On SWF Smarkdown Arch Griffon was literally inches from becoming the SWF International Champion when bad luck intervened and he was disqualified. Luckily, Griffon has a guardian angel, in the form of rap mogul Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, and he's going to get a rematch tonight! Hawke weaseled his way into one successful title defence against Griffon, but with no rules, can he go two-for-two?

Marker: Ace309

Word Limit: 5500

HARDCORE MATCH

Wildchild v. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix (SWF Tag Team Champion)

-> So CC had this brilliant idea. Todd Cortez is off on vacation until Smarkdown, so Wild and Dangerous will receive a tag title rematch either on Smarkdown or at the pay-per-view. In the meantime, both Wildchild and Johnny will receive individual shots at the remaining member of Martial Law, in this case Maddix. First up is Wildchild, who never specifically requested something for this show but I think wanted something but since I can't remember it will get to beat the everloving piss out of Maddix. Have fun.

Marker: Chuck Woolery

Word Limit: 4500

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

HOUSE RULES: "HATE ME NOW" MATCH

Insane Luchadore (SWF Hardcore Champion) v. Manson

-> Let's take it back to the mid-'90's, when Nas was one of the hottest rappers in the game and Diddy was still Puffy and still was a rapper instead of a multimillionaire icon... guy. Puffy and Nas did a track together called "Hate Me Now", which was one of the best rap tracks of that era, and in the video Puffy was hung on a cross. MTV refused to play the video with the scene in it, and it cracked their list of the top twenty most controversial videos. I think you can see where this is going.

Rules: There will be a cross at ringside, lying flat. The first person to tie their opponent's arms to the cross and hoist it will be the winner.

Word Limit: 5250

PLUS!

SWF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Insane Luchadore (SWF Cruiserweight Champion) v. "The Critic" Scott Pretzler

-> The match from Smarkdown that did, indeed, happen... but what exactly happened? Only those in attendance in Jakarta know for sure, and if you can find spoilers that's cool, but there's only one way to know for sure who won... and that's to tune in on Storm!

Also Appearing: Other guys. Remember, the PPV is three shows away, so if you want to set up an angle now is the time to do so!

Card Subject To Change, And Probably Will

Edited by Chuck Woolery

Guest Goodear

Might I mention that 7000 words are a SHIT LOAD? Perhaps even a veritable shit load? Yes. Veritable. Am I even spelling that right?

Yes. - TMF

Edited by Ace309

Making sure for clarification's sake:

The date listed is 5/28, which is Saturday. That means a Saturday deadline, right?

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

HOUSE RULES: "HATE ME NOW" MATCH

Insane Luchadore (SWF Hardcore Champion) v. Manson

-> Let's take it back to the mid-'90's, when Nas was one of the hottest rappers in the game and Diddy was still Puffy and still was a rapper instead of a multimillionaire icon... guy. Puffy and Nas did a track together called "Hate Me Now", which was one of the best rap tracks of that era, and in the video Puffy was hung on a cross. MTV refused to play the video with the scene in it, and it cracked their list of the top twenty most controversial videos. I think you can see where this is going.

Rules: There will be a cross at ringside, lying flat. The first person to tie their opponent's arms to the cross and hoist it will be the winner.

Word Limit: 5250

I love you, MVS.

Might I mention that 7000 words are a SHIT LOAD? Perhaps even a veritable shit load? Yes. Veritable. Am I even spelling that right?

Yes. - TMF

By the end of my match, I may be writing 17000 words in the last three shows.

I feel you, Champ.

... oh man.

Uh... well, fuck. I had it marked down somewhere that the 28th was a Friday, and I guess my inability to check a calender is going to force us to have Storm on that date. Sorry, guys.

- Okay, after some more thinking this is what we're going to do (for the moment). Due date is Saturday at eight, and there will be ABSOLUTELY NO EXTENSIONS. As a result the show should, by all means, go up by 10 PM, meaning that you'll get the Lockdown card sometime Saturday night so that it doesn't cut too much into writing time.

Edited by Chuck Woolery

Well, if it actually were a challenge to beat you I might actually accept it. ;)

However, speaking of challenges, I have something in store for you and your crew in the near future.

Well, since you have no problem defending against anyone AND you're interested in me again, cue me and Pretz up for a tag title shot and let's see what happens when i have a partner who writes. Well. Sometimes... ;)

Well, since you have no problem defending against anyone AND you're interested in me again, cue me and Pretz up for a tag title shot and let's see what happens when i have a partner who writes. Well. Sometimes... ;)

Are you implying that I sometimes write, or that I sometimes write well? Because both would be appropriate, although "sometimes" is probably giving me too much credit.

That you sometimes write. You evidently write well, or Flesher wouldn't waste so much time on you.

I'm six months older than you, sunshine. SIX MONTHS!!