TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

A Plea to Dames and Co.

I already explained it once, go look it up.

Should I look it up under S for "stupid" or P for "pointless"?

edit: What about O for "over-compensating"?

Search under YDMF for "you dumb motherfucker"

I think we should quit picking on Crono. Unban him here and let him be free. It's obvious his life sucks, let's not take the one thing he still has left away from him. I'm seriously not joking. I'm starting to feel bad for the guy. I never like seeing people get made fun of or picked on in real life and I don't like it on internet wrestling messageboards.

Sadly, I agree. He's relatively inoffensive. Just laugh at his stupidity and move on.

I only flamed the guy when he really deserved it.

Was Kotz the one who set his post count to negative-something and his avatar text to "*waves hand* I am a terrible poster"? That's just lame.

Edited by AndrewTS

Was Kotz the one who set his post count to negative-something and his avatar text to "*waves hand* I am a terrible poster"?  That's just lame.

Oh man, video game folder people are trying to score off of me. Whatever shall I do?

Edited by Kotzenjunge

Gee, I wonder who that is.

Ding Chavez, expert marksman, sniper, Team Rainbow Leader.

Nice to meet you.

Even my identity is less obvious than yours.

Was Kotz the one who set his post count to negative-something and his avatar text to "*waves hand* I am a terrible poster"?  That's just lame.

Oh man, video game folder people are trying to score off of me. Whatever shall I do?

I take that as a "yes."

Score off you? Naw, just listing an example pertaining to the subject. At least INXS had made a bet and lost for his stuff to be changed around. You were just being a dick.

That's different than, say, pointing out that you were a shitty mod, and you acted like a crybaby when people let you know about it.

Andrew, CronoT is really crappy.

I don't think anyone's denying that.

When you were messing around with him on the Randown board, it was so over-the-top silly it was sad to see him take it seriously. For example, banning and unbanning him multiple times in minutes, editing his posts (which you did to multiple posters, including me, as well), and generally just screwing around all were in good fun. Plus, it was just a board we'd use a single day for a mere two-hour period. Who cares?

I take that as a "yes."

Score off you? Naw, just listing an example pertaining to the subject. At least INXS had made a bet and lost for his stuff to be changed around. You were just being a dick.

That's different than, say, pointing out that you were a shitty mod, and you acted like a crybaby when people let you know about it.

More that goes straight to the bones. Please, ease off. For the children.

Guest Ding Chavez

I take that as a "yes."

More that goes straight to the bones. Please, ease off. For the children.

If you're going to try to act like an adult, and accept responsibility, then you're going to have to accept the consequences, too.

Guest Ding Chavez
What consequences? The fuck?

If you accept a position of authority, you going to have to accept the fact that you're going to get harassed and bitched at if you turn out to be a screw-up in doing said position of authority.

I had no idea I was so bad at doing my position of authority, or that I had any kind of authority in the first place.

All said, I think you should be a man, CronoT.

Guest Ding Chavez
I had no idea I was so bad at doing my position of authority, or that I had any kind of authority in the first place.

If you want to find a good example of what a mod should do, you know where to go and find it.

What is J*Wing, exactly?  I've gathered that it's an unofficial TSM offshoot, but who started it, and why?  Whomever it was probably doesn't like me anyway, but I figured I'd inquire.

Why wouldn't I like you?

Basically, J*Wing is a place where everyone can hang out with all the people who were banned from TSM.

AKA, blow Mike.

Don't you have some shitty threads to be making?

No, he's got some shitty threads to bump. Except for Ghettopoly. That was the bomb, yo...

What consequences? The fuck?

If you accept a position of authority, you going to have to accept the fact that you're going to get harassed and bitched at if you turn out to be a screw-up in doing said position of authority.

Ding, thumbs down for making this point but not using the kick-ass "heavy is the head that wears the crown" cliche.

+1

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Your revisionist history is sad.