TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

A Plea to Dames and Co.

I post here. I also post at J*Wing. I bear no ill will to either establishment. Recently, we've been afflicted with a virus. That virus, that disease, is CronoT. He is the worst poster ever. And since being banned, he's made J*Wing his home. Now, I don't want to shove him back over here...but if he has two boards, that's half the Crono for each of us. There are worse arrangements.

Please help us.

It would also be a nice favor for my good friend Failed Mascot, who, need I remind you, Dames, helped you out in a time of need.

What's so bad about CronoT? Everyone talks about him like he's the worst poster ever, but honestly, I can't remember a case of him doing anything that really annoyed me at all. Maybe he just frequents different forums or something, but I really haven't figured out what's supposed to be so awful about him.

Guest Vitamin X

J*Wing can just ban him, y'know.

Fuck, most of you guys are from here. You know what to do.

Everyone talks about him like he's the worst poster ever

With plenty reason

yeah, iggy...he's pretty bad...i never realized it until he showed up at JWing...

is it safe to assume he was the one that didn't make the cut in TSM Survivor?

J*Wing can just ban him, y'know.

This would seem to be the best solution for all involved.

Well, except Chrono, but fuck him.

I can't believe you're still going on, Hoff.

Seriously, let me let you in on a little secret.

All I do all day long is push and/or pull several hundred pounds of shopping carts across a parking lot that is 1/3 of a mile long. I'm more than strong enough to push large vehicles entirely by myself; which I've had to do from time to time. If I wanted to seriously hurt you, which I don't, I doubt I would have much trouble.

Give it up.

Guest HungryJack

Uh, what?

And why make a plea to DAMES of all people?

He might get to it in, say, about a year.

Guest HungryJack

Anyone with half a brain that's been around here knows the answer to that is

"No, no we cannot."

Oh come on, Crono's funny. He's like that little dog that your neighbor owns that runs at you everytime you get out your car, yipping at you like he owns your property. Then he runs away at the slightest movement you make toward his direction...

Uh, what?

Oh, sorry. It was a recent Crono post at J*wing.

I THOUGHT SOMEONE FROM THERE MIGHT HAVE MY BACK SO I DIDN'T LOOK SO STUPID

Guest JMA

Maybe there should be some alliance between the forums to prevent trolls from moving from place to place.

Shall I direct INXS to J*Wing?

Sure. You might wanna warn him that considering our current roster of members he'll probably be verbally raped and gutted much worse than he ever was here, but like anyone else he's welcome to join up.

Rant is gradually descending down Dante's posting inferno

He's not a ninth level poster like Crono or INXS, but he could get there in time

What is J*Wing, exactly? I've gathered that it's an unofficial TSM offshoot, but who started it, and why? Whomever it was probably doesn't like me anyway, but I figured I'd inquire.

I think we should quit picking on Crono. Unban him here and let him be free. It's obvious his life sucks, let's not take the one thing he still has left away from him. I'm seriously not joking. I'm starting to feel bad for the guy. I never like seeing people get made fun of or picked on in real life and I don't like it on internet wrestling messageboards.