TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jingus

New address for J*wing

I'm calm until chicks start going on ad naseum about how much their life sucks, guys don't like them, they're fat when really they're not, they're ugly when really they're not, etc. etc. all in the name of seeking attention and boosting self esteem...

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Black Lushus managed to cover my feelings on the matter very well.

Thanks.

I'm calm until chicks start going on ad naseum about how much their life sucks, guys don't like them, they're fat when really they're not, they're ugly when really they're not, etc. etc. all in the name of seeking attention and boosting self esteem...

Well yeah, but while it might really infuriating online, in real life it is something called a window. And if you did get face to face (or in my case, face to chest) with her, you would see the window to get "in" and face punching would be the last thing on your mind.

MMH's like one of those guys who seems like a nice enough guy who you might even consider being friends with until he hooks up with the wrong crowd and tries to show off in front of them. I don't get it. It's like his whole posting "personality" changed after Kotz started paying attention to him.

At least I have a posting personality, "tekcop".

MMH's like one of those guys who seems like a nice enough guy who you might even consider being friends with until he hooks up with the wrong crowd and tries to show off in front of them. I don't get it. It's like his whole posting "personality" changed after Kotz started paying attention to him.

At least I have a posting personality, "tekcop".

Six years of on-and-off message boarding and this is the first insult ever thrown at me?

Y'know, I'm sure I could latch on to someone's teet until I got noticed too. But really, what is your personality now? You're like a cross between a sycophant sidekick and one of those guys that jumps in people's faces and yells "funny" things at them to get attention. Excellent.

You're like a cross between a sycophant sidekick and one of those guys that jumps in people's faces and yells "funny" things at them to get attention.

So MMH = Tom Green

Guest PunchKickSmash

I've never done the first two.

And it's human nature to think you're ugly. You can't blame me for that.

Guest SP-1

That really made me laugh for some reason.

That really made me laugh for some reason.

Well, she is pretty much right. THere is something wrong with people that don't see self fault. There is also something wrong with people that see too much of it.

There is something wrong with all of you.

I was told by a woman at the Mexican restaurant that I had dinner at last night that me and my female friend were far & away the best looking guy & girl in the bar. I looked around, and not to sound vain, but she was right.

But there was nothing but businessmen and fuglies in the place, so the 'best looking' distinction wasn't terribly difficult to achieve.

pffft whatever man, I know I'm no god, but I know I ain't ugly either...

I said PRETTY MUCH right. Ugly is a extreme. But we all see big ol flaws in ourselves that are often times not really there. My girl swears she looks like a beast without make up and looks glamorus with it on, when in actuallity, she looks far and away better when she doesn't have on make up.

don't you hate it when your girl insists on changing 20 times before going out even though you tell her (and I mean TRUTHFULLY tell her) she looks fine as hell with every outfit?