TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Damaramu

Everyone talks about legit toughs. what about.....

Ok everyone talks about how one guy or another in wrestling is a legit badass. But are there any known legit pansies? Guys that everyone knows is a wuss and can't take shit or fight for shit?

I mean they're all tough b/c of the chosen career path but there's gotta be some pansies in there. q

According to Flairs book, Butch Reed is a bit of a pansy. He was getting bullied by the Steiners backstage. Flair asked Ron SImmons why they werent messing with him and he told Flair "Im unfuckable".

Guest JoeJoe

I think Goldberg tries to come across as tough but he's supposedly got his ass handed to him by Jericho.

I remember hearing the Jericho/Goldberg story.

Isn't Ron Simmons supposed to be a badass?

And on the Shawn Michaels/Marines deal.......really who of us could take several marines in hand to hand combat?

I don't believe there are any real "pansies" who wrestle professionally. A person has to have a good amount of toughness to take bumps night in and night out. That person might get his or her ass kicked in a real fight, but that doesn't mean they're not tough.

Guest JoeJoe
I remember hearing the Jericho/Goldberg story.

Isn't Ron Simmons supposed to be a badass?

And on the Shawn Michaels/Marines deal.......really who of us could take several marines in hand to hand combat?

Ron Simmons is Bradshaw's best bud. Theres a reason why he's tough. As for Michaels' marine story, I still think it was just a storyline. I haven't heard Waltman and the late Bulldog, who were suposedly there with him, confirm it. Whats has Meltzer's take been on it?

Guest JerichosHi-Lite

I don't know about reputation, but Scott Steiner always came off as a pansy to me *shrug* Seemed like he was always whining about some injury like broken bone in his finger and took two months off, things like that

Although Hogan was ready to take care of business if he had to in his match in Japan...

I don't know about reputation, but Scott Steiner always came off as a pansy to me *shrug* Seemed like he was always whining about some injury like broken bone in his finger and took two months off, things like that

I'd imagine that was only later on after he was mutated and scary. Steiner Brothers in their prime Scott was a tough dude.

Guest Quik

Steiner beating the shit out of people after they cut him off? That's fantastic! Could you imagine driving, wondering who this guy is that's following you, probly riding your ass the entire way home. Finally you pull into your driveway and Scott fucking Steiner gets out, and THEN he kicks the shit outta you.

"HOW DARE YOU CUT OFF THE GENETIC FREAK, FREAKZILLA! GIMME THE FUCKING MIC! I MEAN, YOU GOTTA GO TO DRIVING SCHOOL AND LEARN... HOW YOU SHOULD DRIVE... A CAR... RIGHT. HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!"

**Sound of punches landing**

Oh, and as far as other pansies go.. Dino Bravo was a bitch. Got shot up by the mob for smuggling cigarettes... what a fuckin' pussy!

I'm not sure about Steiner's tolerance for wrestling while hurt, but he did hand DDP his ass backstage at a Thunder taping I believe. Quite sad because DDP was sticking up for his wife, who said Scott Steiner had pretty much sexually harassed her. DDP went to approach Steiner about it and according to reports from people who broke it up, it was a one sided affair and Steiner was on the better end.

Both Steiner brothers have reputations of being baaaaaad muthafuckers (the recent incident between Rick and Vordell Walker notwithstanding). They were both very successful amateur wrestlers before going pro, plus they're just inhumanly strong.

And the HBK vs. Marines story definitely happened, although exactly what happened and just how many people it took to beat the shit out of Shawn changes depending on who's telling the story.

Guest BrokenWings

I don't think it would have taken more than one to beat the shit out of Shawn, they were just proving a point.

Does Shawn have any training besides professional wrestling? Amateur wrestling, etc?

How I remember the Scott Steiner "Road Rage" incident, was that there was construction, and he was late for a show, so when he came up to the guy who holds the stop/slow sign... he just ran him over, like nudged with the car, then got out and beat the shit out of him. He was WCW champ at the time this happened, apparently he was going to be sued, but nothing really ever came of it.

Point, but then again, once Waltman and Bulldog managed to get into the fight, they both did fine.

And Michaels has a history of losing in fights or wussing out of them.

Guest JerichosHi-Lite

Re: Scott Steiner. It's easy to be "tough" when you're lot bigger than your opponent, isn't it?

How about the weak-stomached Bobby Eaton? ;)

Cornette then brings up how Bobby Eaton has a weak stomach and that, one time, someone threw some gravy out the window and it splattered. When Bubba made the observation that it looked like baby shit, Eaton started puking.
:throwup:

You know I was thinking....how legitimately tough is Stone Cold? I mean the guy looks like he could lay an ass whipping down on someone if he felt like it.