TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

New skins available

I just realized why I like this vBulletin skin. It reminds me of the forum at comicbookresources. The only thing different is that the table is bigger and the profiles are on the right instead of the top. But I actually like the latter better that way.

I think i like this canada skin just a little better than the default.

We need a Jeff Jarrett skin now!

Guest Failed Mascot
ECW skin with barbed wire and such!

Ghostbusters skin!

Holy Bible skin!

Skin skin!

They aren't making them. These are all skins you can download and then import, which leads me to say it would be nice if they gave credit to the people who made them rather than make everybody here think they did.

There are SEVERAL more skins to try out, let us know what you all think!?!

On the blog side of things, most all skins are not blog compatible, however the CSS does transfer over to the blogs, just images alot of times will be left out. Depending on how much time I have and what people think about the blogs skin, I may create the missing images my self.

I like this Cali skin.

Silver is backwards..although I like the "Get Firefox" at the bottom.

Midnight Oil is..uh..ok

Mohaa.cz is kinda bland

Hunters/Collectors ..dont like the color combination

Gold Wine gets the thumbs down..

Black Night is pretty decent

Caliskin is hands down the best one so far though...

I really like Black Night, but the font is totally 90s. We aren't there yet on the nostalgia trip, give us another few years.

TSM doesn't feel like TSM without the default skin.

This Gold Wine skin is the shit..

But whoever said it was right, TSM, just doesn't feel like TSM without the default skin..I'm keeping this Gold Wine one though. And I hate the Caliskin beccause it looks like, that EWR board that I can't remember the name of, that for the most part sucked..

Guest BrokenWings

I'm sticking with Ultimate Blue for the time being, but I may switch to CaliSkin. I just don't like how close the topics are to one another in CS.

What the hell is wrong with you, boy.

Fix that shit, now.

If I have to see one more Rant post I'm going to stop posting here.

Yeah, I did it. I threatened to leave.

T I M E P A R O D O X

You seem to be under the false impression I wanted him banned, punished, or something. Lighten up.

Er, you're the one who brought a thread to Site Feedback. If you didn't want to bring attention to him, then what exactly were you trying to do?

First of all, you seem to be under the false impression my John Cena thread was intended for anything other than attempts at comedy. I find it hilarious you didn't get that, especially considering what the very first thing I posted in that thread was:

1. Claiming Thuganomics was worthy of a graduate school program.

That really should have been an indication I wasn't taking it seriously at all. So then some guy posts just to piss me off, so I decided to play along. How should you have known I was just playing along? I posted this:

If his goal was to annoy me, he needs to find something to do with his time that is more challenging.

Apparently my big-ass anvil of subtlety was a little to difficult for you to understand.

Or maybe you misplaced your "big-ass anvil of subtlety" when you went all the way over the top by creating a thread in Site Feedback about it.

If his goal was to annoy me, he needs to find something to do with his time that is more challenging.

Yes, I quoted it twice, because it's that stupid. He needs to stop annoying you because it's easy?

Now, apparently some people got that I was kidding around, based on the first few responses in this very thread. Then thick-headed simpletons like you

</TheMikeSC>

(but not just you) come along and start to actually mount a serious argument that I was wrong to attack the guy. Well, I stand by the assessment that the guy was a troll, but I never advocated getting him banned since I actually was finding his antics amusing.

Once again, let's get back to the point you keep sidestepping. Why start the thread?

If you started it as a joke, then why bring it to Site Feedback, that untapped source of ha-ha for the whole forum, and say the guy was a troll?

Second, people (i.e. you) should think about not commenting on what goes on in a folder you admit you don't even post in.

Or what, are you going to reach across the internet and beat me up? Good lord.

You posted your shit in Site Feedback, that pretty much puts the scope of the discussion in site feedback. Which is the folder we're in.

Too bad Alanis Morrissette isn't here to sing a song about your real bitching about my fake bitching.

Plus you hid it in a post from 7 months ago, which just makes you a pussy.