TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Prophet of Mike Zagurski

The OAO RAW Thread for June 13th, 2005

Geez they're booking Vegence like it was SummerSlam.

And might we be getting HHH/Angle vs Batista/Michaels next week?

And man...they have got to get rid of this dress code.

what happened to the time when Rock would come out in his black sweats and own t-shirt, followed by Austin in his little ass jean shorts and an Austin T-shirt, followed by Kurt in some bright red pants and a grey shirt, followed by HHH in his freaky looking jean biker jacket, etc.

This whole everyone sweating their ass off in casual wear has to go...that just did not look pretty.

Looks like Cena is back in the midcard again...

Where the fuck is this going? SmackDown is completely depleted, and it doesn't look like either World Titles are going to SmackDown. Will they turn SmackDown into ECW or something?

Guest Quik
And man...they have got to get rid of this dress code.

what happened to the time when Rock would come out in his black sweats and own t-shirt, followed by Austin in his little ass jean shorts and an Austin T-shirt, followed by Kurt in some bright red pants and a grey shirt, followed by HHH in his freaky looking jean biker jacket, etc.

This whole everyone sweating their ass off in casual wear has to go...that just did not look pretty.

It really is the most rediculous thing ever. I mean, c'mon, when did pro wrestling become a show about guys in cheap suits arguing?

anyone else seeing this as a way to get all ther big stars on Raw and eventually open up ECW for the Friday time slot. Only thing that doesn't make me think this i that one can't expect ECW buyrate to stay this high (if there were to be more ECW PPVs) and while the crowd is crazy, filling places like last night is ~4000 people compared to a regular house show which is about $10,000 people; thus ECW coming back probably won't occur because WWE would lose money doing this even though the product is superior

Guest Quik
anyone else seeing this as a way to get all ther big stars on Raw and eventually open up ECW for the Friday time slot. Only thing that doesn't make me think this i that one can't expect ECW buyrate to stay this high (if there were to be more ECW PPVs) and while the crowd is crazy, filling places like last night is ~4000 people compared to a regular house show which is about $10,000 people; thus ECW coming back probably won't occur because WWE would lose money doing this even though the product is superior

Yeah, 10,000 dollar people are a bitch to get into the arena.

Looks like Cena is back in the midcard again...

Where the fuck is this going? SmackDown is completely depleted, and it doesn't look like either World Titles are going to SmackDown. Will they turn SmackDown into ECW or something?

There's still a long way to go. Smackdown still has four picks to go. And more then likely one is reserved for the WWE Champion.

It really just seems like they're trying to stack the Vengeance card while they have the oppurtunity of having anybody on it (this month), before returning the rosters to normal and letting them do their thing again.

Yeah, but HOLY SHIT, how STACKED is Raws main event now compared to Smackdown? Raw has HHH, Angle, Batista, HBK, Cena, and it actually has a decent developing midcard also with Shelton, Hassan, and Christian.

Maybe I'm crazy but with Cena and Angle on Raw it already feels more fresh and less like the HHH show. Now you have legit main eventers instead of HHH and others.

I now realise what they're doing. They're going to build Vengeance as the biggest PPV outside of Mania so it overshadows ECW.

Dude, holy fuck. How low did Cena just drop on the depth chart?

I'd wait till after the draft is done to see how low Cena goes in the card- there are still several more people that get to leave Raw. Could be Trips, could be Batista.

Then again, it could be Viscera.

Guest *KNK*

What a completely boring show save for a couple nice zingers at the end from Angle and a slightly amusing Woo-off.

This is the Raw Depth Chart

1. HHH

2. Batista

3. Angle

4. Shawn

5. Cena

6. Edge

7. Kane

8. Christian

9. Jericho

10. Benjamin

Smackdown

1. JBL

2. Eddy

3. Benoit

4. Mysterio

5. The Big Show

6. Carlito

7. Booker T

8. ???

9. ???

10. ???

Clearly Smackdown is just getting buried here cuz of the friday thing.