TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Teen Kills Dad For Eating Last Sno-Ball

Cops: Teen Killed Dad for Eating Last Sno-Ball

Monday, June 13, 2005

Foxnews.com-US

(Excerpt)

McCOMB, Miss. —(Associated Press) Authorities say a disagreement over a frozen snack led a McComb teenager to fatally shoot his father and threaten his mother. Curtis McCray Jr., 16, was arrested and charged with murder last week after allegedly shooting Curtis McCray Sr. with a shotgun from about 20 feet away, the Pike County Sheriff's Department (search) said.

Investigator David Haywood said the shooting occurred after the teen was punished for being involved in a minor wreck, and the boy became enraged when his parents returned home eating Sno-Balls and there wasn't one for him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159330,00.html

<Marlon Brando>Damn you delicious coconutty Sno-Balls, with an awesome icing center. *shakes fist*</end Brando>

Yes...delicious frozen Sno-balls. They're even better when you're dead.

The kid wrecks the car, then comes home and kills his dad. I bet his mom's pissed.

I just shared this story with my brother, who's sitting about 4 metres away.

We wound up more intrigued about what a Sno-Ball is.

"What's a chuckle? It's a jelly candy. Comes in five flavours."

I think a 'snowball' is like a snowcone, but in a styrofoam cup instead of a paper cone.

But when spelled "Sno-ball" it certainly makes me think of those creme-filled chocolate snack cakes covered with coconut.

Funny I just saw some snoballs Well a cheap version of them at the store the other day right before I read this topic.

Wow I haven't had one of those cakes in a long time. Damn now I want one. However I think a walk to the store with a buck might suffice instead of a gun.

Does this mean we'll see a new crime spree of fat kids gone mad when their food is cut off?

can you imagine if they closed all the fast food places and took all the junk food off the shelves?

and yes I am just being silly.

Guest Undertow

I dunno if Sno-Balls are worth killing over...

But those delicious orange flavored cupcakes with cream in the center certainly are.