TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

The Great Angle Bash Booking Thread

It's 8:20 AM EST and over the course of the night, I received absolutely nothing.

So, at the earliest, the show will be posted tonight. And like I said, I don't get the stuff I need by tonight, we'll go to tomorrow then.

Not to get on my high horse here, but this is unacceptable.

NYU is right. This is...

wait for it...

UNFUCKING CALLED FOR.

I just can't believe that nobody saw this thread last night and dropped NYU a line. Come on, guys, at least let us know what the deal is. I don't care when the show goes up, but I'd like to have an idea so I can stop waiting with baited breath. Because I am, or at least was, pretty jazzed for this show.

I haven't even been online since Sat. afternoon, so I've asked the other parties involved if they worked on the tag match. Once I hear from them I'll know if I need to finish it myself, etc.

I think Sly cried and quit again so I don't expect the Women's title match anytime soon.

But I still don't have the Tag Fatal Fourway and Axel/Tony match yet. Still.

I think Sly cried and quit again so I don't expect the Women's title match anytime soon.

But I still don't have the Tag Fatal Fourway and Axel/Tony match yet. Still.

No, his computer crashed.

Unless you don't mind editing it in on Wednesday, we'll just post in for HeldDown on Thursday.

Then when I IM Sly, he should answer my question instead of running away and blocking me for the umpteenth time.

TEH INTAWEEEB got disconnected for a couple days because someone went over the download limit *whistles innocently*.

My sincerest apologies to all, especially Tony and NYU.

I'm doing my half right....

NOW!

Well, the 4 Way Tag is done and the HV Title match is now done. They're the important two (no offense CC), so I'm assuming that NYU can put it up whenever now, with just the women's match unaccounted for.

Sign in to follow this