TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest randy69420

favorite wrestler

mine is cena, what about you?  :-)

Hi and welcome! I'm Johnny, and I must constantly show my superiority and thusly wave my dick around at inappropriate times. Watch me do it right now!

Weeeeee!

Weeeeee!

Yes, indeed, I can wave my cock out. Thank you everyone for believing that I could.

Edited by Justice

I haven't watched in a while, but I'd say Cena's a good choice, probably with someone like, I dunno, HBK just because I've always marked for him.

Oh, and I've translated Johnny's post.

My favourite wrestler has to be Randy Myers.

And the answer to your question Johnny: Taamo.

Fuck you, Judge. Maybe instead of editing peoples post you should learn about marking your matches on time instead of 3 days late.

Aww, I'm touched. At least mine is an ISP problem and not a fucking overblown ego. Mine can (And pretty much is, now that I've switched) be fixed, but Lord knows that you couldn't be nice to a guy whose just trying to be friendly. Just gotta push that superiority over on someone else.

Jesus, he's trying start a damned conversation. You don't need to be a damned elitist and try cutting a n00b down. It's not like it was anything inappropriate, either.

So, in conclusion:

1) Calm down.

2) Stop being a prick. Trying to cut someone down just to flex your muscles is shit that gets you a bad reputation. Please, grow up and stop it.

Guest randy69420

no one likes you johnny

you should go back to tetris or carmen electra's naked wrestling

Guys, it's really bad form to be cretinous in front of the nooblet.

In the future, should we have problems with the noobs, we will confine our mocking of them to behind their backs, just as was done to us and just as we always have done to them.

[Note: Yes, it was done to you. I don't care who you are.]

Edited by Ace309