TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperJerk

Smackdown Spoilers

By the way I just read on wrestlingobserver.com that Christian is the draft pick for SMDN.  WTF?  I mean the only point in him going to the show was to face Cena, but now Cena is on Raw.  What is Christian going to do there?

Just say SD! :)

I've never really been a big fan of Christian, so I approve of this one. They might as well just release Tomko then, if he's not coming over.

This is only the end of the draft portion. Next week there are going to be trades, so Christian could come back to RAW. What's the point of Big Show on RAW, last time he was there, storyline wise,he was angry at Bischoff for not being on tv.

Guest *KNK*
Nah, Tomko's a perfect second man to Christian. His reactions to Christian are hilarious.

I am saddened that the Vitamin C reunion with extra Tomko was just for one night...

I figured Jericho would leave and not Christian.

Guest *KNK*
This is only the end of the draft portion. Next week there are going to be trades, so Christian could come back to RAW. What's the point of Big Show on RAW, last time he was there, storyline wise,he was angry at Bischoff for not being on tv.

Trades end thursday night aka TODAY.

Unless they do the "Stay tuned to WWE.COM for trade announcments" scenario.

With Christian and Benoit on SD, just send over Benjamin and I'll actually try to make sure that I'm home for SD.

And yes, Christian needs Tomko

EDIT: Actually, Tomko needs Christian...

Edited by Aero

I'd just trade RVD for Christian then. Van Dam going to Raw makes no sense and Christian makes no sense on SMDN with no Cena to feud with, that was his whole point of going. I can see Bischoff trading RVD back because he doesn't want "ECW trash" on his roster.

Guest *KNK*
Well if Tomko is staying on RAW without Christian, he's useless.

Maybe he can work with Jericho? Or go back to being Trish's muscle?

To be honest, Jericho and Christian are kind of interchangable but Christian has that awkward off the wall humor while Jericho's straight forward about it. Tomko's niche is the offbeat reactions to Christian's actions.

Guest *KNK*
I thought they do trades a week after the draft.

Maybe you are right and maybe not.

It would help if the company would remember to remind us about the possibility of it.

They should have at least shown Eric upset about RVD and going "I refuse to have that man on my show!" hinting he will be trading.

Batista staying on Raw makes absolutely no fucking sense considering that Cena is prime for the top spot there and given Batista's nonexistent screen time tonight.

I think it's time to get rid of this draft nonsense. Maybe do some trades all through the year to get a guy who is stale onto another show, but this thing is making a mess of the entire roster.

I'd just trade RVD for Christian then.  Van Dam going to Raw makes no sense and Christian makes no sense on SMDN with no Cena to feud with, that was his whole point of going.  I can see Bischoff trading RVD back because he doesn't want "ECW trash" on his roster.

Actually, his whole point for wanting to go was that Smackdown had no 'Canadian flavor'. At least that's what he said. Plus..he's already had his chance with Cena, he lost. Even if it wasn't one on one, fact remains.

This draft hasn't been truly realistic to tell the truth. It's been pretty much big name stars the whole time... I can honestly say though that it's cool to me.

And judging by Undertaker chokeslamming Hassan earlier.... Hassan will be your champion.

I'd say there's a 90% chance the last pick is Batista.

Yeah, I'm agreeing. He'll probably be revealed after the match.

Whic means we'll have to suffer through a couple of weeks of a silly "Smackdown Championship" before unifying it with the World Heavyweight Championship.

Yeah, that's the reason that Batista just did a quick backstage interview instead of coming out with full entrance, because they were planning on bringing him out as the "big surprise" at the Smackdown show held the same night in the same arena.

If Batista isn't the last pick, I'm not watching either show for the rest of the summer. Honestly.

No way I'm watching a company that has Three World Fucking Titles.

September is when you become okay with three world titles?

The Canadian Flavor thing was lame though, his main motive for going there was because he thought Cena was a joke, a Vanilla Ice wannabe, and he wanted to win the title from him. What's he gonna do now, feud with Mark Jindrak since he and Tomko joked about Jindrak?

Guest *KNK*

I find it interesting we move past our digust in the eddy/rey/rey jr storyline and move toward the real tragedy in the fact Tomko/Christian have for the moment, seperated.

Guest Rrrsh

I think its now VERY plausable for Cean to get re-traded to SD, now that Christian is there. They did this with HHH last year, dont count it out

I hate this lottery, because I only watch RAW. So seeing some of my favourites go to SD! really sucks.

So in a way, I don't mind seeing SD! getting raped here.