TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperJerk

Smackdown Spoilers

Guest Trecko
I'd just trade RVD for Christian then.  Van Dam going to Raw makes no sense and Christian makes no sense on SMDN with no Cena to feud with, that was his whole point of going.  I can see Bischoff trading RVD back because he doesn't want "ECW trash" on his roster.

Actually, his whole point for wanting to go was that Smackdown had no 'Canadian flavor'. At least that's what he said. Plus..he's already had his chance with Cena, he lost. Even if it wasn't one on one, fact remains.

You can't honestly believe him wanting to give Smackdown "canadian flavor" is enough of a reason to ship him off to Smackdown with Cena not there. That was nowhere near the blowoff they should've had after all the jabs he took at Cena.

Yeah, I've been really happy with the draft for the same reason. My one regret with not watching Smackdown was that I never got to see Kurt Angle.

Now...voila, problem solved!

But I don't get SD! for much of the year, so I can't.

And in the summer, when I do watch SD! occasionally, it just comes off as flat most of the time. I can't seem to get into it.

Well last summer we were all pissed that JBL was getting a WWE title push. Now... he's our wrestling....... GOD.

Okay, maybe not that far, but seeing him with the WWE title again is something we wouldn't mind these days.

For whatever reason, they decided to convert the Christian/Cena feud into a Jericho/Cena feud. Cena already pinned Christian, so there was no real need to continue with that...I'm assuming Jericho will keep Cena busy until Triple H decides to insert himself into the mix.

If Batista isn't the last pick, I'm not watching either show for the rest of the summer. Honestly.

No way I'm watching a company that has Three World Fucking Titles.

September is when you become okay with three world titles?

I need a break from it anyways. Once class starts back up I'll be more into it (maybe?). I'm not going to watch that much as it is over the summer, but if they have three world titles, I'm totally turned off. I'll still read up on it and stuff, I'm just not going to go out of my way to watch Raw. And I don't watch SD anyways.

Well last summer we were all pissed that JBL was getting a WWE title push.  Now... he's our wrestling....... GOD.

Okay, maybe not that far, but seeing him with the WWE title again is something we wouldn't mind these days.

Speak for yourself. He annoys me. I think he's a good actor and is good at garbage matches, but his promos are awful now. They are the exact same week end and week out.

I'm calling it...JBL vs. Batista, Champion vs. Champion at GAB.

(what are the odds the "Smackdown Championship" will use the pre-Cena WWE belt?)

Well last summer we were all pissed that JBL was getting a WWE title push.  Now... he's our wrestling....... GOD.

Speak for yourself. He annoys me. I think he's a good actor and is good at garbage matches, but his promos are awful now. They are the exact same week end and week out.

Well his match last week with the Undertaker last week was pretty damn good, and it wasn't even a garbage match. And I'm entertained by his promos. He's one of the few guys that makes me watch him when he speaks.

JBL is overrated. It just shows you that the WWE can put whoever they want in a push to the moon long enough that even "smarks" will back the guy that everyone once couldn't stand.

I think his character is loads better than anything he's ever done and stuff, but I think people think he's all great now.

Any more updates on the show?

I think its now VERY plausable for Cean to get re-traded to SD, now that Christian is there. They did this with HHH last year, dont count it out

The only reason that happened was that Trips wasn't aware of the fact that he was going to be sent to Smackdown and, when he learned about it, he bitched to Vince, who put him back on Raw.

See, Paul was telling the truth when he said that Trips doesn't like to work Tuesdays.

JBL was good for the second half of his title run, but they've done everything they can with the character.

Eddie needs to replace him as top heel, if they can find a way for him to keep his heat after the upcoming feud with Rey's little boy.

Any more updates on the show?

Not yet.

After he changed his hairstyle and got rid of his goatee, he stopped his badass image. It was hard for me to believe him as a good guy beating people up.

How you can complain about him saying the same thing every week, which is true of a lot of guys, is beyond me. And yes, his match with Taker should have stopped after Summerslam, it was a good match but it should have been their last. Taker keeps being put in title matches but never gets the belt. (ignore the last part if he should win tonight)

Hour 2 from pwinsider.com

*Six-Way Elimination match: Christian vs. JBL vs. Chris Benoit vs. Undertaker vs. Muhammad Hussan vs. Booker T. Order of Elimination: Undertaker is disqualified for hitting Hussan with a chair. Hussan went to the back and was never officially eliminated. JBL pinned Chris Benoit. Christian pinned Booker. JBL pinned Christian to win the match.

*Teddy Long came out holding a sack with the "Smackdown title" saying that JBL won the match but not the Smackdown title, since Long was just informed they don't need a Smackdown champion.

*WWE World champion Batista's music hits and he comes to the ring, faces off with JBL and brawls with him.

Teddy Long came out holding a sack with the "Smackdown title" saying that JBL won the match but not the Smackdown title, since Long was just informed they don't need a Smackdown champion.

No "SD! Championship"? Oh, thank Jesus.

Thank God in heaven. Smackdown needs all the credibility it can get.

I was just thinking, that's also why they had the belt in a sack the whole time. They didn't want to bother designing a belt they were never going to actually use, so they probably just put the US Title in a bag or something.

DAVE vs. JBL

It should be a hell of a brawl.

They can pay-off the heat built up between them (whatever the stuff was the HHH wasn't secretly behind) from before Wrestlemania.

I was just thinking, that's also why they had the belt in a sack the whole time. They didn't want to bother designing a belt they were never going to actually use, so they probably just put the US Title in a bag or something.

I was thinking the same thing, except I was gessing it was really the pre-Cena WWE title.

Guest QUP2CME

Haha I picked it (as did most people)

So SD! main event scene is Batista, JBL, Christian , Undertaker, Orton, Booker T, Benoit.

RAW is Cena, HHH, HBK and Angle.

I don't know SD! looks in a good position although they are still Heel heavy. Benoit and Batista. Booker T is midcard at best. RVD left.

Interesting to see if and what trades they do.

So what feuds will we be seeing soon?

Batista vs. JBL obviously

Hassan vs. Taker maybe.

Don't have a clue about Booker, Christian, and Benoit

I'd book Benoit vs. Jordan for the US belt, since there's heat between them from the week Orton debuted.