TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MikeJordan23

OAO WWE released talent/staff thread

The PWTorch.com Newsletter offered a cynical view as it relates to Torrie Wilson's job security, noting that her involvement in promotional material for the Great American Bash likely served as a saving grace for the diva. Wilson, wife of the released Billy Kidman, is known for having a bad backstage attitude.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2005_/arti.../1121760394.php

The fuck????

Aw man, I miss Victoria randomly kicking around Chrissy. You know, they've fallen so into the hole with the women's division that they are actually bringing in women indy talent for Heat tapings. When's the last time they did that?

Perhaps that's the real motivation for the DRASTIC cutbacks on her TV appearances?

I had thought that it was because sporadic appearances by her in T&A fluff pop ratings, but when she's a recurring character, people change the channel.

Victorias been cut? When?  :huh:

She hasn't. Nobody said she has.

Read the below, did 1 + 1 and came up with 3.

If there is, they need to get a shoot out of Victoria before they axe her.

Aw man, I miss Victoria randomly kicking around Chrissy. You know, they've fallen so into the hole with the women's division that they are actually bringing in women indy talent for Heat tapings. When's the last time they did that?

Guest JMA

I have a strong feeling that the Women's title will go the way of the Light-Heavyweight title once Trish returns--meaning that the belt will be retired and not mentioned at all.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

WWE road agent Dave Hebner was released by WWE yesterday, after his twin brother referee Earl Hebner was released on Monday, due to issues involving unauthorized selling of WWE merchandise. He was initially suspended, then released a day later, according to reports, said PWInsider.com.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Guest Fook

Ivory being released doesn't bother me since I haven't even seen her for about three years.

Ivory has been let go? Not her! Wait, I really don't care, so never mind I said anything. I still miss Molly Holly, and for some reason, Gail Kim.