TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

The band with the worst name ever

Guest J0bber

Although their music is decent, Cold probably has the most unoriginal band name ever.

I don't really think it's too horrible of a name but I have a hard time telling people that Dying Fetus is my favorite band.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

They have a good name, though, so they don't belong in this thread. Dying Fetus fans will love it. Anyone else metal-inclined will at least like it.

I never liked the band name format of (Person's Name) Band; ie, Steve Miller, Dave Matthews.

What I find worse is when it's the singer and the whatever band. Usually this happens because the singer has either been kicked out or dumped a whole bunch of bands. Like, for example, Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band. I think he even mentioned once that this was his last band and if it screws up, then he's just not going to get another.

My buddy stated one time that a band named Butchered Beef had a song called "89 year old woman queefing up kfc coleslaw". Even though thats not the band name, that song wins hands down if he is telling the truth.

My buddy stated one time that a band named Butchered Beef had a song called "89 year old woman queefing up kfc coleslaw". Even though thats not the  band name, that song wins hands down if he is telling the truth.

Trying too hard.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

to the contrary, Lamb of God is a great band name for a metal group. It's easy to remember or make into a logo.