TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

Guest Smues

Wow, I can't believe he actually picked Palin. I had heard talk about the possibility, but didn't think it would actually happen. McCain just guarenteed himself Alaska's 2 electoral votes. I'm sure that'll help sooooo much. Otherwise I doubt most of the country cares about her. I do, however, think it's a decent pick. Palin's not bad at all, and she's pretty popular up here, other than getting in some trouble for firing the commissioner of public safety.

Czech, the "toothy grin" that Biden has is a thing that he does to keep him from stuttering. No joke.

So Edwin, if this is just stupid transparent pandering (which it prob. is anyway), who would be McCain's best choice for a running mate?

Arnold.

Legality aside, I agree.

I'll bet this is gonna inspire even better "political hate fuck" jokes than Coulter...

The first thought I had concerning the Veep debates is that Biden is going to rape her.

For a guy running neck and neck, McCain is coming off as super desperate with this pick. I don't think this is going to hurt McCain significantly, but it sure as hell dosn't help. Such pure pandering undermines McCain's "maverick" image. He's old enough that pepole are going to be worried he might croak during his term, and Palin does not look ready to be Commander and Chief. Any Hillary supporter who isn't on board with Obama at this point would have never signed on. Plus, their main talking point is that Hillary was much more experienced and qualified to be president.

Well, Palin obviously is the hottest candidate to run for President or VP, but obviously she's a horrendous VP pick. Seriously I was following this last night and early this morning and actually was a little worried about Pawlenty being the pick, feeling that he might at least give McCain a puncher's chance in MN. Not a great chance, but stranger things have happened. Or with Romney if you're Obama you might be sorta worried he might help McCain in Michigan and some of the western states.

But this pick? Oh my god. I cracked up laughing about it for an hour. Even as far as a blatant pandering to Hillary voters pick goes it's a terrible pick. At least Condoleeza Rice or Kay Bailey Hutchison are feasible women picks (not GOOD really, but at least known and with some cred).

Seriously this was the plane crashing into the mountain for McCain. I can only imagine what Biden is going to do to this poor woman in the VP debate. Maybe McCain is hoping he'll abuse her so bad she'll get sympathy?

Guest Vitamin X

hahaha GOP.

Palin is a product of the corrupt Alaskan political machine, and is even under criminal investigation herself for abusing the power of her office. And she pronounces nuclear like George Bush! More Bushisms! Oh also, check out this little gem

In an interview just a month ago, she dissed the job, saying it didn’t seem “productive.”

… Larry Kudlow of CNBC’s “Kudlow & Co.” asked her about the possibility of becoming McCain’s ticket mate.

Palin replied: “As for that VP talk all the time, I’ll tell you, I still can’t answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day? I’m used to being very productive and working real hard in an administration. We want to make sure that that VP slot would be a fruitful type of position, especially for Alaskans and for the things that we’re trying to accomplish up here for the rest of the U.S., before I can even start addressing that question.”

Like, duh?

hahaha GOP.

Palin is a product of the corrupt Alaskan political machine, and is even under criminal investigation herself for abusing the power of her office. And she pronounces nuclear like George Bush! More Bushisms! Oh also, check out this little gem

In an interview just a month ago, she dissed the job, saying it didn’t seem “productive.”

… Larry Kudlow of CNBC’s “Kudlow & Co.” asked her about the possibility of becoming McCain’s ticket mate.

Palin replied: “As for that VP talk all the time, I’ll tell you, I still can’t answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day? I’m used to being very productive and working real hard in an administration. We want to make sure that that VP slot would be a fruitful type of position, especially for Alaskans and for the things that we’re trying to accomplish up here for the rest of the U.S., before I can even start addressing that question.”

Like, duh?

Well I mean, she's right, right? Doesn't Chaney just sit back and hunt while knocking back a few cans of Pabst or Bud then chill in the White House while watching Glen Beck? (/sarcasm)

Clearly, a desperate ploy by McCain. He was better off with Huckabee.

I don't get why Huckabee never got serious consideration. He's got real conservative credentials, would bring out the Evangalicals, and I think he's a down right decent human despite having totally opposite of my political views. He's the one guy I was worried McCain would have picked because it would actually help his campaign.

Damn! Palin is cute as hell. I am in love.

:wub:

My first thought when I saw the announcement today was that I would fuck the hell out of Palin.

VPILF

I'd drill her reserve if ya know what I mean...

I really like the premise of the Biden-Palin debates, because Biden debates pretty much exactly like I do.

"SHUT IT, CUNT!!". Awesome.

Seriously this is the great election EVER! You've got a black candidate humbling a woman candidate, igniting psycho-hate from the many of her female supporters. Then you've got the old, war veteran, who many feel doesn't have a chance against the historic campaign of his opponent, makes a go of it by pandering to the disgruntled females by choosing a woman. And please, let's not give the morons that will be voting this November. There are going to be some that vote for her cuz she's HOT.

***** Presidential race.

Guest Vitamin X

What? You honestly think those girls are photogenic besides mom? Please.

Those are four kids, I think. You can tell she's pro-life.

Guest Vitamin X

Also not shown in the picture is her retarded special 4 month old son with Down's syndrome.

What? You honestly think those girls are photogenic besides mom? Please.

Were you being sarcastic?

I hate kids, and I'll even admit it looks like a very nice little family.

Sign in to follow this