TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Thread for 08.08.05

Hey...the only part I liked about that was the "subtle" way they are starting to turn Eugene...only a matter of time before he goes Super Smart Heel. That....and where is this bar where I can hang out with video game characters?

BTW...this will be my first reply to a Raw thread...while watching Raw....since I joined the SmartMarks...

Guest JMA

I've said it before and I'll say it again--WWE promotes some really crappy movies.

Guest *KNK*
I've said it before and I'll say it again--WWE promotes some really crappy movies.

They used to get good sponsers.

This was when it didnt suck.

However...

Dude, Where's my Car and Shaft...

I stand corrected.

Guest *KNK*
Whatever happened to the Shelton vs Carlito for IC title angle?

WWE: IC Title? Benjamin?

Triple H: It's something the internet monkeys made up. Don't forget my two part "Im Back" promo videos for the ppv. We gotta let the people know I'm coming back.

Hey...the only part I liked about that was the "subtle" way they are starting to turn Eugene...only a matter of time before he goes Super Smart Heel.  That....and where is this bar where I can hang out with video game characters?

Outer Heaven? :P

So I'm going to ROH on Friday....gonna be much more exciting than this show probably right? First time too.

Guest *KNK*

Hogan killed the crowd.

Smart move. Dead crowd? Throw the black jobber out there, that'll get them going.

Who the fuck did this guy suck off to keep winning like this despite no future...he's pathetic....

I still want to know who did Shelton piss off, one minute he's like 3rd biggest face on RAW, next he's low card jobber, did someone in creative like look up and say "Are we actually pushing Shelton? What the hell, job him out now!"

Guest *KNK*
So I'm going to ROH on Friday....gonna be much more exciting than this show probably right?  First time too.

What took you so long? Shame you missed 5 really good shows in Ohio.

The card isnt as stacked as 5/13 was but the main event and co-main events should be fantastic.

Dayton is always a hot crowd (literally and figureitively). You should attend the ROH Pre-Party as well.

And that would be my 200th post in my almost 3 years here....I really suck...not as bad as Masters...but...i still suck....