TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

What is Chavo's gimmick going to lead to?

Ok the past few weeks Chavo has shown up as a "white' guy by the name of Kerwin White. And I really can't think of anything good that can come out of this gimmick. I don't think they are going as if he's someone new seeing as how Vince called him Chavo. But, you never know.

That's pretty all I have to say about this gimmick. So what are your thoughts.

I did mark out for the entrance on Heat (golf cart, Frank Sinatra song, and hokey Titan Tron video).  Everything after that was rubbish.

It was so bad that even The Coach (the heel commentator on Heat) took offense to Kerwin White's "If it's not white, it's not right" comment because the character seems borderline racist.

Bingo. I'm sure there's a rider on this scenario where they'll give Kerwin and Tajiri an extended feud on Heat, and then release the both of them for not lighting up the box office.

Cena beats Angle at Unforgiven, then we get a Kerwin/Cena feud over the WWE title because Kerwin thinks Cena is acting like a black guy, what with all the rapping and what not, and if you're not white, you're not right!

Money in the bank.

:P

Cena beats Angle at Unforgiven, then we get a Kerwin/Cena feud over the WWE title because Kerwin thinks Cena is acting like a black guy, what with all the rapping and what not, and if you're not white, you're not right!

Money in the bank.

:P

The question is who would Coach support in that feud?

You know sadly enough that idea makes sense. What the hell, it's not like Chavo is any worse of an idea than pushing Jericho (without him, you know, winning a match) at this point.

But yeah, most likely it's either his release or eventually a trade back to Smackdown. I have no idea why he would do this gimmick on the Raw side, since it has no context. If he did it on Smackdown where the Mexicools are it might be interesting, or you could have Uncle Eddie try and smack some sense into him.

Fans will dig him enough to force a face turn.

H'll start to get over so they'll neuter the act and make him a comedy jobber to the other jobbers.

And then release him.

Could be a parody of Earl Hebner. Remember what he said on the mic once during the whole "Down with the Brown" and "Back the Mac" era of Teddy Long managing D'Lo and then that...other...guy...? Hebner got on the stick at a house show and said "if you ain't white, you ain't right," and got a shitload of heat for it from everybody.

This is what it's going to lead to:

"World Wrestling Entertainment has released Kerwin White (a.k.a. Chavo Guerrero, Jr.) from his contract. We wish him the best in all his future endeavors." -- WWE.Com

They should just join him with Team Bichoff (Jericho & Carlito) He could be sucking up to the the "white" buisness man(Bichoff) and in the mean time have a little corny tension with Carlito.

Kerwin: "If It aint white, it aint right, right Mr. Bichoff"

Carlito: "Das not cool"

Meanwhile hes jobbing to John Cena and the IC champ doesn't loose every week.

And then release him.

They'll probably trade him back to smackdown and put him in the Eddie story. I mean they can go so far with this dysfunctional family with Eddie and his son. Maybe that's why Chavo changed his name. He's embarrassed. There's some continuity wwe B-)

Guest Brian

This should all lead back to Pepe. It should just be an angle where Chavo was hit too many times, lost his vision, thought he was white, which eventually screwed up the equilibrium in his brain, which is cured by a horse he thinks talks to him.

Guest MugumboMcgee
I smell a racism angle with him vs Shelton Benjamin.

How is the angle going to be racist when both Chavo and Shelton are of ethnic minorities? I don't know if in real life Hispanics are racist towards blacks or the other way, but in modern society white people are usually always blamed for being racist.