TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Storm Card, 8-19-05!

SWF STORM, FRIDAY, AUGUST 19TH, 2005, LIVE FROM THE CEDAR POINT AMUSEMENT PARK IN CEDAR POINT, OHIO!

(8:00 PM EST; 5:00 PM PST. Check local listings)

All marked matches, promos, etc. are due to chirs3 by 10:00 PM EST

A ring will be set up in the middle of the entrance to Cedar Point Amusement Park, where SWF Storm stops for a visit! Children will vomit up their cotton candy as they see the bloodloss! Parents will sue when they hear the cursing! And if we have enough money, we might pay someone to get naked!

I'm hung over! Here's the card!

MAIN EVENT

TAG TEAM MATCH

Zyon and "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins v. Jay Hawke and "The Critic" Scott Pretzler (with Tom Flesher)

-> Tom Flesher and Joseph Peters have never quite seen eye to eye, but the two have struck a deal of sorts. Flesher has gotten Peters to lift the hardcore stipulations for this match, a straight-up tag between the Gods of Professional Wrestling and... uh, Spike and Zyon. Flesher is obviously hoping that the adjusted rules and his presence will favour Pretzler and Hawke... but will they? Only time will tell.

Rules: Standard tag shit with those tag ropes and the like.

Word Limit: 6000.

Marker: chirs3

HOUSE RULES: ROLLERCOASTER OF LOVE MATCH

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP

Marcus Ward (SWF Hardcore Champion) v. Devon Walters

-> Walters emerged victorious on Smarkdown, and so CC thought it would be funny to stick him in a match for the Hardcore championship against the same guy he so handily beat. Only, with a twist.

Rules: The first man to throw their opponent into the seat of any of Cedar Point's numerous rollercoasters will win.

Word Limit: 5000

Marker: Chuck Woolery

Also Appearing: El Luchadore Magnifico will open the show by addressing the melee on Smarkdown, among other things! Johnny Dangerous will be in attendance! Todd Cortez, Landon Maddix... all on STORM!

(I gave you guys a light card this week because I'm not all the way caught up, it's going up late, and there's a lot of things that could probably be better addressed in promos than matches. I'd like to see segments, guys!)

Edited by Chuck Woolery

Hmm, well it's nice to have an advantage for once, having actually been to Cedar Point before (though not in the last 2 years unfortunately)...but dang if being the Hardcore Champion doesn't put you in the craziest matches.