TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fartsauce

Sunny to return?

In a phone interview, Tammy Sytch is claiming that she will be returning to WWE in October or November. She also claims that she's lost a lot of weight and that she's 15 pounds away from being in "Sunny Shape" which is 115 pounds. She says she'd love to manage Ric Flair or Randy Orton and that she would like to put a bullet through the forehead of each and every Diva Search contestant. She also rips into Sable and Kimberly Page.

Tammy's claims of a WWE return should be taken with a grain of salt as she's not exactly the most honest person around. One of the reasons that contributed to her departure from WWE in 1998 was because she lied to Linda McMahon when said she was too sick to go to work but couldn't produce a doctor's note. However, WWE has been bringing back names of the past right and left such as Tatanka and Marty Jannetty, so perhaps a Tammy Sytch return isn't too far-fetched, especially if she were to get into "Sunny Shape."

source: nodq.com which pastes articles from other sites, but failed to do so here so take with a grain of salt. It wouldn't shock me if she came back but being 15 pounds away from Sunny shape? I'm not so sure about that. The pictures I seen of her lately she did look like she dropped the beef, but nowhere near the 15 pounds away mark.

I was a big fan, but there's really no sense in bringing her in now. Everyone associates her with Chris so much that I think it would be too hard to try and put her into any other kind of role.

I watched Hardcore Homecoming and she has indeed lost a ton of weight since last year.

Some of the excess weight is in her face, unfortunately. Unless she gets lipo, I don't see her being back to to her 1996-shape anytime soon.

Not that it matters, but Vince certainly won't want her back if she looks anything but perfect.

I was a big fan, but there's really no sense in bringing her in now. Everyone associates her with Chris so much that I think it would be too hard to try and put her into any other kind of role.

Everyone?

When the WWE grew in ratings (1997-1999), Tammy was not involved with Chris. She was with him in ECW for a brief period of time, and then all of a month or so in WCW.

I'm not saying this is a good idea, but only a small section of the audience associates them together.

This is pretty cool. To me Sunny was the beginning of the "WWE Diva" stage and I really liked her as a heel manager. Isn't she the only manager in WWE history to manage three consecutive teams to the tag team championships? If she gets back in shape and loses the weight that she let herself go on, I'd have no problem with her returning. Hell, she'd do a much better job than these Diva bimbos they are hiring left and right.

I agree if she can get herself back in shape and can stay clean let her back in. She would be a breath of freh air among the rest of the craptastic divas. She could probably teach them the basics of managing wrestlers instead of being just eye candy.

First of all, I loved Sunny back in the day. That day being any day I watch a tape from before 1998.

Second, anyone who can loose weight that fast is probably doing it in the least healthy way possible. This is especially alarming considering Sunny's past with drug use.

Guest jumpingbombangel

tammyjuly23.JPG

That pic is from an NWS show on July 23 (what's that, like 3 weeks ago?) Now, don't get me wrong; I love Sunny just as much as anyone - that might be close to her Sunny weight...but not her Sunny *look* at all.

Guest JMA
Sunny was a great start to my masturbation career.

Indeed.

Joking aside, how long would it take her to lose that much weight if she does it in a relatively healthy way?

Body Wise she looks decent. Her face,however, looks like she's wearing The same type of make up Mike Myerrs did while playing Fat Bastard In those Austin Powers Movies

Not that it matters, but Vince certainly won't want her back if she looks anything but perfect.

Sable looked far from perfect when VKM brought her back. Unless having leather in lieu of skin on the face == perfection.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If Stuffi McHams considered Nidia fat, then there is no way Tons of Fun Sunny is gonna appear on WW_ TV. No way, no day.

Unless of course, it's as a "before" picture for the Simon System.

Sunny was my favorite Diva from those days, I liked her more than Sable, and I still keep those lingerie pics on my computer. I figure maybe she's using those pills that Anna Nicole Smith endorses. If you've seen what she looked like before (in the Anna Nicole show) and how she looks now, then it might not be that much of a stretch to think she could pull it off just like Anna Nicole did.

This is probably just wishful thinking and merely Sunny's opinion (i.e. "By October, I think I'll be able to return to WWE.").