TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boon

X-Men Legends II

Totally. He wasn't as tough as I thought he was going to be. That said, I think Mikhail was the most fun to fight. I love long boss fights, personally.

I'm hoping to buy this game in TRU's buy 2 get 1 free sale this month. I liked the first one a lot, but like many of my other games, it got lost in the shuffle and I played maybe 7 hours into it. I restarted and am trying to finish the first by the end of the month so I can get XL2 and experience the wonders of online co-op.

Yup, it's making the Teamwork Danger Room missions almost impossible to pass. I haven't come close yet to passing one and I'm already on Act 4.

Yup, it's making the Teamwork Danger Room missions almost impossible to pass. I haven't come close yet to passing one and I'm already on Act 4.

I managed to do the first one somehow. The second one is a whole lot of fun to play cus of the huge number of enemies, but the closest I've gotten is 4/10 on it. I might try it tonight w/ my fiance helping (Usually I do the danger room stuff without her cus she just wants to blow stuff up, hates objectives)

Very hard to get the right timing in this one, but on the flipside combos don't have nearly the same in-game impact in this one (Which I feel is a good thing)

SugarMan (Wolvie, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Sunfire): 23,4 seconds. Yawn.

Though I now mark for Wolverine's Lethal Lunge.

Man once you get Iron Man up a few levels, he rocks. Dude has some of the coolest attacks around and a health regeneration ability! :D

Scarlet Witch is the most deadly character in this game.

Reality Shift has the highest damage of any ability in the game, something about the way it calculates damage is off in the mechanics.

I did 2500 damage on Archangel with it, and like 1900 on Mr. Sinister.

Combustion is also sick because of the DoT affect and high damage in general for a radial attack (By and far the strongest radial attack)

Reality Shift is really broken though, it's sick, but makes the game a bit nonchallenging that I can walk in and kill bosses with only a few attacks.

Fun game, I love iron man, and he's decent in the game but it's hard to go down to using him after being spoiled with mega-powerful scarlet witch.

The tractor beam thing is really nasty, and it's fun to use too :)

I was going to look into buying this game, however have heard several reports from people who have the game and are stricken by it's frequent freezing. Apparently, Activision is aware of this glitch and recommends you keep your 'hero stash' at a low and maintain several saves (which is horseshit, it shouldn't be happening at all).

Has anyone encountered this?

I was going to look into buying this game, however have heard several reports from people who have the game and are stricken by it's frequent freezing. Apparently, Activision is aware of this glitch and recommends you keep your 'hero stash' at a low and maintain several saves (which is horseshit, it shouldn't be happening at all).

Has anyone encountered this?

Not a single bit, if it helps I play the xbox version, it's possible it could be a ps2 error? A lot of freezing happens in ps2 versions of games simply because the ps2 is a piece of crap (However much I like some of the games I own for it :))

Guest Biggles

Awesome game, just beat it. But question. I know my X-men as much as the rest, but I'm not sure about something. Who was the guy at the end who "tampered with the machine" I guessed Sinister as soon as Beast said it, but I'm not sure and that wouldn't really set up the third game. So....anyone?

I have to disagree with the Scarlett Witch being the toughest character thing. Sunfire's sword dealy has to be the most powerful regular attack in the game. It deals with the right leveling, it deals out a good 2000+ everytime.

Nightcrawler's Master of Chaos takes down most bosses in a few seconds. Except Archangel who can fly above it.

I have to disagree with the Scarlett Witch being the toughest character thing.  Sunfire's sword dealy has to be the most powerful regular attack in the game.  It deals with the right leveling, it deals out a good 2000+ everytime. 

Nightcrawler's Master of Chaos takes down most bosses in a few seconds.  Except Archangel who can fly above it.

I don't like the range on the sword, reality shift is nicer because it's a projectile, don't even have to go near an enemy to do the 2000+ damage.

Sunfire is a badass character though, Ignite is a strong strong attack.

:)