TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

The End-of-Year Awards Showcase Thread

OK, here's the deal. I know what promos and TV matches I consider my best work, but i don't know what YOURS are. Some promos I can remember were good, but I can't find them. Others I might have forgotten. So I'm going to post links to my best matches and promos for your easy reference. If anyone wants to nominate them, that's fine and dandy. If not, that's fine too. But it'd be cool if other peope can do this too so I can check out your promos and TV matches etc and see what I want to nominate.

PROMO: 'Good Morning'

PROMO: 'Driving The Nail Deeper'

PROMO: 'The Ends'

and

PROMO: 'The Means'

(a me and Spike collaboration)

Toxxic vs Todd Cortez, World Heavyweight Title

I don't think I've ever done any good work... but feel free to nominate me, anyways.

Same with me. I was looking through the archives, and as I've come up short in every big match I've been in, I got nothing that I feel is super awesome cool.

Some of my promos aren't eye-meltingly bad, but, eh.

However, I take pride in my many Danny Williams' Strong Style Ribs commercials in my matches. They were cool.

Okay, I'm sort of corrected, I guess.

The match where I made Pete urinate on Ian's face. My greatest moment? Perhaps.

Miami Mayhem: Drea vs. LDP

Drea's leaving promo. And whatnot.

Jealous Ones Still Envy

Semi-follow up to the leaving promo.

A Licky Boom-Boom Down!

Also, if anyone liked any other matches or promos, they can nominate them, but, I can't really recall too many that I liked that were within the Genesis-Genesis time frame. Especially show promos, because I don't feel like searching through old shows. Most were probably from last year anyway.

All of my best matches were ones that lost, but I feel like I must pimp this promo, which the overall the best piece of writing I've ever done here. Even though I forgot to add the part where the pilgrims boo Pretzler.

For promos, Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow: Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four, and Epilogue.

Like I said before, I think that the match I wrote, which lost to Mags at GZ, was better than anything else I've written... But the best match that I've written that won was probably against Pretzler at 13th Hour.