TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

The Next Diva Posing Naked in Playboy is...

The secret Diva posing in Playboy for next year's Wrestlemania push is Candice Michelle, which explains her recent push.

-- Dave Meltzer from the 9/19 Wrestling Observer Newsletter

===============

Looks like this is what's being hyped by JR in the Ross Report. Personally, I view it as a major disappointment, considering Candice Michelle has tons of naked pictures from Playboy floating around the internet already.

Ok, what the hell. I jsut got my Sept 12th Observer TODAY. I thought these things came out on Thursday at the very earliest.

In regards to the actual story, as the late George Harrison once said, "It's been done".

If it had been Maria, I'd been interested.

Now, not interested. Be like Christy posing again, seen it once and it's not like she has changed.

Guest Fook
I figured it would be the new one.

She's been around since 2004 which is almost old under current WWE Diva cycling.

I meant that I thought they would have gone with Ashley given she's new. And yes, I know she's already posed, but it's not like that's ever stopped them.

Shes pretty hot . I'll get in the mail with my subscription , so if it sucks atleast i wont pay full price for it . I would LOVE to see Trish pose , but that is highly unlikely . What ever happened to the rumored Women Of WWE issue ? :lol:

Who the FUCK is this diva? I have NO idea who she is.

Which must mean you haven't been watching Raw...

And if you haven't, then well, there's no reason why you should know who she is, so why say it like that? (Like she's just some no name, no talent diva...even though she is)

If you want to see Candice nude, just do a damn google image search with her name. They pop right up. They could have at least tossed something new out there.

Victoria or Maria would have been a better announcement than this.

This is the one that's teaming with Torrie now right? There's so many new girls I get confused with who is who.

Ok, what the hell. I jsut got my Sept 12th Observer TODAY. I thought these things came out on Thursday at the very earliest.

In regards to the actual story, as the late George Harrison once said, "It's been done".

I got my 9/12 Obseerver on Monday, and I got the 9/19 on Wednesday. I'll never figure out how these go. One weeks issues 2 days apart.

You guys have to remember that most WWE marks have no idea Candice has been in that magazine under a different name, though. So...it is still going to sell well and get the WWE a little extra exposure.

One reason that this thread shouldn't be deleted ... someone can link to it next time someone says "they should fire the divas instead of _______" (with _________ == whatever wrestler just got released even though they weren't generating any revenue for the company.)

Folks, this is why the divas are around: the WWE will make more money and get more exposure (no pun intended) from this woman appearing naked than someone like Maven, Puder, or Morgan could have provided.

And count me that hoped for either Victoria, Stacey, Lita or Ashley (and yes, I know she's already posed. She looks entirely different now, and I'd dig seeing her nekkid and with her new look)

Guest BarnacleBill

I got my 9/12 Obseerver on Monday, and I got the 9/19 on Wednesday. I'll never figure out how these go. One weeks issues 2 days apart.

The reason you got the 9/19 on wednesday is because there are 2 issues this week,you'll probably get the next one saturday,that's the way it works for me....I haven't gotten the 9/19 issue yet though.