TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

The OaO Arrested Development Season 3 thread

I wouldn't think he would have one. it seems to be a Bluth thing. Although I can see him walking in on everyone doing the chicken dances and joining in(like when he started lifting his shirt like Kitty).

I just assumed she was retarded. The whole "stupid member of the family", the fact she never admitted to actually teaching that class and talked about "sneaking away" during naptime, etc. "Michael falls for a retard" is a fairly funny premise for a story. Somehow they found a step down from his pathological liar flame. Perhaps in Season 4 he can fall for a midget.

Guest El Satanico

Season 4? Maybe if Fox gives it one more chance by moving it to FX.

The rating was bad last week and it lost viewers this week, so things aren't looking good.

I just assumed she was retarded. The whole "stupid member of the family", the fact she never admitted to actually teaching that class and talked about "sneaking away" during naptime, etc. "Michael falls for a retard" is a fairly funny premise for a story. Somehow they found a step down from his pathological liar flame. Perhaps in Season 4 he can fall for a midget.

Yeah, I was quite sure she was retarded and that guy was her father.

To all of you guys who have the latest episode recorded one way or another:

In the pub scene, right after the first mention of "soup of the day", is that Jack black in the background playing darts? At one point it looks like he looks right into the camera and smiles.

Guest OSIcon
To all of you guys who have the latest episode recorded one way or another:

In the pub scene, right after the first mention of "soup of the day", is that Jack black in the background playing darts? At one point it looks like he looks right into the camera and smiles.

I don't think it is Jack Black, but the guy does look somewhat like him. The guy playing darts also didn't look right into the camera as far as I could tell. He kind of turned his head past it to talk to look at the person behind him.

You can pretty much see FOX sticking the fork in AD and Kitchen Confidential..

Fox has replaced the October 10th re-run airings of both shows with a Prison Break rerun. They could have aired re-runs of both of the shows. October 10th is the scheduled Game 5 of the NLDS which may/may not happen since its only a 5 game series.

Yeah, I was quite sure she was retarded and that guy was her father.

Yeah I figured it was like her cousin or something and im pretty sure it'll be she's retarded.

Yeah, thats the only thing that throws me off the retarded scenerio. Maybe she's being manipulated. Or the shows just trying to throw you off the retarded track so that it comes out in a few episodes time that George Snr. wasn't actualy threatend, Micheal just mis-interperated the guy in the car.

If she's just a simple retarded girl, and Dave Thomas is just the older brother/father looking after her, why would he give her a ride to and from the courthouse to see Michael after confronting him and warning him to stay away from her? Her character probably is retarded, but there's more to it than that...