TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Thread for 09.19.05

Fuck what everyone else thinks, and I know that Flair doesn't technically need that belt, but damn it's been too long since I've been able to see him remove the robe and a title be underneath!

Woooooooooooooo!!!

What about the tag team titles?

Didn't he just come out without the robe (t-shirt if i remember) with Batista and walked down? It's not the same

Guest *KNK*
At 56 years old, Ric Flair is the oldest wrestler to ever hold a WWE championship.

I'm almost certain that Brisco/Patterson/Moolah/Mae(one of them) held the hardcore title at some point, if only for 20 seconds...

Fuck what everyone else thinks, and I know that Flair doesn't technically need that belt, but damn it's been too long since I've been able to see him remove the robe and a title be underneath!

Woooooooooooooo!!!

What about the tag team titles?

That's not even close to being the same...

Him coming out to his music, alone, a single title, ya know?

"At 56 years old, Ric Flair is the oldest wrestler to ever hold a WWE championship."

Moolah says go away, dummy.

OK, how about being the oldest *male* wrestler to ever hold a WWE championship.

Also, he is now the only man to have ever won both the NWA's and the WWE's top and secondary titles (NWA World and US, WWE World and IC titles).

"At 56 years old, Ric Flair is the oldest wrestler to ever hold a WWE championship."

Moolah says go away, dummy.

OK, how about being the oldest *male* wrestler to ever hold a WWE championship.

Also, he is now the only man to have ever won both the NWA's and the WWE's top and secondary titles (NWA World and US, WWE World and IC titles).

And NWA & WWE tag titles.

Way to bury Cena on Oct 3rd, BTW...he'll have to "just survive" somehow and "squeak out" a win against friggin' BISCHOFF...meanwhile you'll have slow, past-their-prime mouthpieces like Triple H, Michaels, Flair, Hogan, Austin, etc. polluting the TV screen and fellating themselves as the "greatest champion ever".

I don't think its completely impossible for Bischoff to win the belt then vacate it before Taboo Tuesday.

Have the fans pick someone from Column A (Cena/HBK/Big Show) vs somone from Column B (Angle/Edge/Masters)

or something like that, it would almost guarantee if they do it legit that youd get Cena/Angle again. If its not rigged..well Chris Masters vs Big Show would be..ugh..*shudder*

Im not renting it anyway so I dont care..

Vince McMahon won the WWE Title at age 53.

Pat Patterson won the Hardcore Title at age 59 (making him the oldest man to ever win a WWE Title).

Gerald Brisco was 50 when he won the Hardcore Title.

Fabulous Moolah was 76 when she won the WWE Women's Title (making her the oldest champion, period).

About the "Torrieberg" stuff...uh, Torrie jobbed, well, was pretty much SQUASHED by Melina on Smackdown, immediately after Melina also defeated Torrie on PPV. Right around when it was speculated Torrie would be released.

She has a sub-.500 record.

Guest *KNK*

I guess Flair realized he can't lift his leg up that high anymore and did some sort of a makeshift neckbreaker

Guest *KNK*

What a way to put over the next generation.

You spent 3 years mocking WCW for the same thing you are doing right now...