TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Is Bischoff winning the title in two weeks?

Do you think WWE is actually going to crown Bischoff champion?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think WWE is actually going to crown Bischoff champion?

• Yes.
    • No.

God, I hope not.

If he does, this could this millennium's finger poke of doom and turn many people off and kill many people's pushes/futures.

But by the looks of things, it might happen.

Guest Ransome

I remember some people who believed Stephanie was going to win the world title in a Raw triple threat match back in 2002. There was never any chance of that happening then, and Bischoff won't win the title now. I imagine they feel that it would be wasteful to put on a meaningful title match during the 'Night of Champions' if it's just going to get overshadowed by the promo time of the relics from the past.

I honestly hadn't even considered the possibility of that happening. I was also thinking of this as another throwaway Cena match which I still think it is.

However, I think a more appropriate poll question might have been: "If Bischoff wins the World Title, will you ever watch Raw again?" The response might have been even more overwhelmingly no.

I honestly hadn't even considered the possibility of that happening. I was also thinking of this as another throwaway Cena match which I still think it is.

However, I think a more appropriate poll question might have been: "If Bischoff wins the World Title, will you ever watch Raw again?" The response might have been even more overwhelmingly no.

I'd watch just because I'd want to see where they would actually go with it.

(I voted "yes", by the way.)

If Bischoff wins the title, they (the writing team) are insane. It would be beyond stupid if Bischoff wins the title.

I like Bischoff more than Cena.

So I for one wouldn't really mind.

It'd be awesome if Angle interferes, allowing bischoff to win...then goes to Bischoff to demand the title for helping him win it...and bischoff decides he's gonna hold onto it (Greedy lil bastard that he is) then causing a face turn for Angle based around Bischoff not deserving/earning the title/anything, etc.

Then HHH wins the title off of Angle, then Cena wins it back off of Trips?

Hey, it sounds a lot better than anything else they're doing right now :P

Bear in mind that Bischoff doesn't usually job when he does wrestle. I do realize most of this was when he was running WCW and therefore didn't book himself to job, but this is the man who put himself over Ric Flair. And also didn't really let Larry Z. beat his ass either.

That said, it's probably just an ass kicking for Cena to amuse the crowd.

Bischoff wins after Ernest "The Cat" Miller runs in and delivers the Feliner to Cena.

I voted "no".

Spinner Belt is gay, but it's better than the regular WWE title. They should keep the spinner belt style, but just make it flat and the WWE logo not a spinner.

No way. What a stupid thing to promote on a three hour show. A legit WWE Title match between Angle and Cena would have been a lot better booking, and a title switch would have been awesome. But oh well, I'll still tune in.

No way. What a stupid thing to promote on a three hour show. A legit WWE Title match between Angle and Cena would have been a lot better booking, and a title switch would have been awesome. But oh well, I'll still tune in.

it's not gonna be too promising for holding USA viewers if the only title switch on the premier show is Ric Flair losing the IC title to Carlito or Masters (Howeveer much i enjoy Carlito, the IC title just isn't important)

A WWE title win by Kurt Angle would be VERY exciting, and a build to a taboo tuesday rematch would get a good buyrate...imho.

oh well. :(

WWE refuses to give away world title switches on free tv.

Since Edge can use the "Money In The Bank" title shot anytime he wants for a year, Why doesn't he just use it next week before the Hardy match can even take place?

Then Cena can beat him on the debut and win it back. Because I don't want to see Cena vs Bichoff at all.

Well except the Angle/Brock Ironman and Austin/Angle Raw match...

How many years ago? 2 and 4. I knew some smartass would say something. look at the #'s 4 fucking years for RAW. Thats the #1 reason IMO that people don't watch, they know they aren't missing anything.