TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

THe OAO Last Raw on Spike TV Thread (09.26.05)

And I thought Eugene started doing Duggan to get the fans chanting U.S.A! U.S.A!

Hey, can I get a quick recap?  (Matches, angles, funny shit)

Vince comes out announcing move. Thanks Spike TV, but Spike edits out his mention of USA. (They try and do that a lot, but with mixed sucess) Angle comes out demanding a title match, as he won. HBK comes out and says that if winning at Unforgiven is reason enough, then he should get one. Vince decides to make rubber 30 minute Iron Man match to settle it.

Trish beat Victoria. Afterward Her and Ashley beat up PMS 2.0 and strip Candace. She angrilly challenges them to a three on two handicap bra and panty match next week.

Ric Flair says that his friend HHH will be back to help him out.

Cena and Bisch have confrontation back stage. Bisch tries to convince Vince again to not have match, but Vince reminds him that he could win the title.

Cowboys lost to Viscera and Venis via DQ when Cade shoved the ref when the faces were about to pin Murdoch.

Chavo beat Shelton via roll up after his caddy tripped Benjamin (the caddy screwed up and didn't actually trip him, but we didn't get a good look at it). The caddy hits Shelton with a club afterward.

Masters and Carlito are worried about the Tables Match.

All I can remember.

Edge cuts promo on Matt with Lita. Lita points out five years ago Matt and Edge were facing off on the first TNN raw in a ladder match with Christian and Jeff Hardy and that she was with Matt then. How times have changed. Edge says Matt has screwed up all his oppurtunites before so how will next week be different? Matt comes out and pushes Edge over on the ladder. He lands somewhat awkwardly on his arm.

Big Show and Snitsky had a match but I wasn't paying attention.

UFC starting at 7pm next week? I thought they were having RAW at 7:55 in order to start before UFC. Did UFC change their schedule after WWE went to 7:55?

Hey, can I get a quick recap?  (Matches, angles, funny shit)

Vince comes out announcing move. Thanks Spike TV, but Spike edits out his mention of USA. (They try and do that a lot, but with mixed sucess) Angle comes out demanding a title match, as he won. HBK comes out and says that if winning at Unforgiven is reason enough, then he should get one. Vince decides to make rubber 30 minute Iron Man match to settle it.

Trish beat Victoria. Afterward Her and Ashley beat up PMS 2.0 and strip Candace. She angrilly challenges them to a three on two handicap bra and panty match next week.

Ric Flair says that his friend HHH will be back to help him out.

Cena and Bisch have confrontation back stage. Bisch tries to convince Vince again to not have match, but Vince reminds him that he could win the title.

Cowboys lost to Viscera and Venis via DQ when Cade shoved the ref when the faces were about to pin Murdoch.

Chavo beat Shelton via roll up after his caddy tripped Benjamin (the caddy screwed up and didn't actually trip him, but we didn't get a good look at it). The caddy hits Shelton with a club afterward.

Masters and Carlito are worried about the Tables Match.

All I can remember.

The Davidian Complex caught fire again. I blame Jesus. More at 11.

Uh...some thoughts.

1) I'm looking forward to Bra & Panties handicap match. It'll be like 3 minutes, and they're all hot.

2) Angle/Michaels III should be really good.

3) HHH turns on Flair, alligns with Masters (maybe Carlito?), new Evolution?

4) I've always thought Chavo was an okay in-ring worker, but horrible in-ring entertainer. Glad to see I was right. GOLD CLUBS, OOOH!

5) Poor Shelton.

WTF, a tables match...lame.

Guest deinly1

That rookie Nemeth missed his spot fucking around overselling reactions to the crowd, just from watching live I can tell he was supposed to trip Benjamin when he had Kerwin up for the suplex.

Cena's promo sucked, and this is comin from one of the only fans he still has on this board.

note: I started raw an hour late on my tivo so I could skip thru the crap.

Man, I coulda just sworn JR had a Bobby Heenan flashback and called HBK's elbow on Masters a "flying burrito" before correcting himself.

I may be going insane.

I heard that too...maybe he's hungry.

Guest *KNK*

If I were WWE, I'd be telling these guys to PACK it in now because they aren't getting an over-run.