TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Homecoming Thread

Man, Ted needed the tux instead of his preacher Sunday suit

Angle-HBK = lame and (for the most part) uncreative. It's kind of Ric Flair syndrome, but even though he did the same match every time, at least it wasn't as masturbatory and contrived as HBK and Angle.

Guest Trecko

lol, they seem to be doin some subtle shit tonight. I didn't notice it at first, but I guess Maria's wearin that dress because it's "home coming"? Funny, if that was the point of it.

Guest *KNK*
lol, they seem to be doin some subtle shit tonight. I didn't notice it at first, but I guess Maria's wearin that dress because it's "home coming"? Funny, if that was the point of it.

That wasn't exactly "Subtle".

Yes, Maria thought it was that annual dance in high school. I'm sure that was was the joke. Especially since its October and all.

Guest *KNK*

Yes, Maria thought it was that annual dance in high school. I'm sure that was was the joke. Especially since its October and all.

I'm 100% sure that's why this show is being called "The Homecoming" because it falls right in line with homecoming season... I mean it fits with their sophmoric writing and high school revenge booking.