TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Homecoming Thread

Guest I miss Test.
It's comical seeing HTQ ignore everyone who disagrees with him. How did this guy become a mod?

Look at the attitude of most of the others in charge here.

Guest Fook_Theta

Considering? Just record it and read a synopsis to see what is worth watching.

Just to note for everyone, it will be on about 5 minutes early tonight. So 7:55 est.

Guest I miss Test.

I'm watching until HHH shows up.

Then, all my good dreams go away.

I thought the best part of the commercial was Triple H pleading with Kurt Angle either to eat or pass the potatoes and then repeating himself within the span of two seconds at the very beginning.

Aww man...looking at those pics of the arena squashed my hope that they'd go back to the Attitude-era RAW is WAR set. That set actually looked "raw", versus the new sets which look too polished for the term.

-Cheex

Hillbilly Jim doesnt look very "hillbilly" these days at all.

Hey, at least they are doing SOMETHING with the set, in changing up the sides a bit with all of the screens. Better than nuthin....

From Meltzer....

Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels will open the show with their Iron Man match. That is a good idea because if it was at 9 p.m., it would risk a lot of viewers switching to football or UFC for 15-20 minutes. All WWE TV Iron Man matches have seen massive audience leaving during the body, and tuning back because they know when the finish is coming.

---Not a bad idea at all IMO

Guest Zarock

I just read my local listings for tonight, and it's insane. PRIDE, various UFC shows, RAW, and oddly enough, the Karate Kid. Weird.

Guest I miss Test.

In order to change that happening during Iron Man matches, they need to make one a total blowout. Best time to do it would be during a Raw.

Just wanted to tack this news item here, being that it is happening at RAW tonight:

Kevin Von Erich has arrived at RAW in Dallas. When asked about selling the World Class Championship Wrestling tape library to WWE, he said that it would be a "done deal" by today or tomorrow.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Question:

Let's say Angle/HBK is awful. Your spirits are down.

JR announces "Right when we return, a WWE legend will come down THAT ramp and speak his mind!"

They go to commercial.

When they return, what happens next to make you mark out. Can be an instrument, a quote heard, anything...who returns, how?

Mine would be a drumroll. People suspect Slaughter or a generic drumroll. Of course, it cuts into JIVE SOUL BRO.

Slick returns, flanked by THE WARLORD, AKEEM carrying a nightstick, and PAUL ROMA (wearing goofy sunglasses), also carrying a chain for HERC.

They dance and get into a brawl with Carlito, Masters, and Angle, and a classic SSeries 8-man is set for later with Team Slick against Team Bischoff.

Slick and Hacksaw screams 1990 Superstars main event.

"HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I will mark out for...

Don't go messin' with a country boy!

My first meal was a bass she killed!

A bass she killed!

A bass she killed!

My first meal was a bass she killed!

Vince should shoot and tell viewers not be alarmed by Hillbilly Jim's theme, as NWA-TNA wrestlers will not be coming out.

:)