TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

TNA Comments which don't warrant a thread

Not being funny, but didnt WWE do this while Cena was going through his "crowd boo him wherever he goes" phase?

I know its apples and oranges, Im just stating that TNA aren't the first to do so.

I never said he was bland in the ring, but he had no character. Thats what made him bland.

I agree. That whole time when he was with Goldielocks, I really didn't care about him. I found his character to be boring and I actually turned the channel when he was on. Now, I wouldn't miss a match of his unless I had an emergency.

Memo to TNA: piping in fake crowd noise just makes your product look more minor league than it already is.

On TV, it's impossible to get a proper reading on the crowd reactions because off all the piped in noise drowning out whatever legitimate reaction there is.

+1

That shit pisses me off so much, what makes it worse is they only have 1 sample on loop. So when two heels come out back to back and they have to loop the sample its even more obvious. I wonder if thats the crowd sample they're going to use for the TNA game.

I remember Jarrett's 'execution' of Sting, or his career or something. It was the first time I remember them piping in heat because I was thinking "wow, Jarrett's actually getting a reaction for once". Then I caught on to the fact it was looped, and just laughed at them.

Not being funny, but didnt WWE do this while Cena was going through his "crowd boo him wherever he goes" phase?

I know its apples and oranges, Im just stating that TNA aren't the first to do so.

Not quite. They turned the volume down on a couple occasions but they were smart enough to know it would pass.

Oh right, i thought i read once somewhere they played a crowd noise from an Austin or Rock entrance at one point to make it look like he was getting a big pop. I could be mistaken though.

Da Meltz:

Scott Steiner was scheduled to undergo surgery on his trachea today in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Steiner was injured yesterday in taking a kick to the throat from Apolo in a tag team match where Steiner & Robert Roode faced Jeff Jarrett & Apolo. He seemed fine after the match, but at 2 a.m., was having trouble breathing and was rushed to the hospital.

There was no estimate until after surgery is completed regarding how long Steiner would be out of action, but the preliminary word was that he's not expected back in the ring for a while.

Steiner had just started teaming with brother Rick for a few matches against Team 3-D, including at the 6/17 Slammiversary PPV.

Damn! This just sucks! I was really looking forward to that PPV match.

That really bums me out, especially since I was debating and wound up passing on going to a UWF show in Philly this past weekend that was going to be headlined by Dudleys/Steiners. I do want to see this match and I hope TNA reschedules it for later.

Either that or TNA could do some smart booking and say that the Dudleys took out Scott to start their heel turn.

The Basic Instinct one was pretty bad. Laticia is hot but should not talk. She is just bad. Eric is gold in both videos as is Joe and AJ. Daniels never SHOULD dance, I agree. What was that video produced for though? Christ is pretty fucking smockin'.

The Basic Instinct spoof is a ripoff of the much better WM 21 skit with Jericho, Christian, Benoit interrogating Stacy Keibler. I liked just about all of those WM skits aside from maybe the UT as Dirty Harry spoof, which was really just a line for line version of the actual scene.

The Basic Instinct one was pretty bad. Laticia is hot but should not talk. She is just bad. Eric is gold in both videos as is Joe and AJ. Daniels never SHOULD dance, I agree. What was that video produced for though? Christ is pretty fucking smockin'.

That made me LOL.

That made me LOL.

Damn typo, I meant Christy.

So will Gayda return to The E with her hubby, or retire from the business?

Call 1-900-909-9900 to find out.*

*Don't call this number...I don't think it works anymore*

So, apparently TNA fired Jackie Gayda. I thought they did so a long time ago. Hmm.

But now we'll never know the ending of her storyline.

There was a storyline? I thought it just consisted of her slapping Gail Kim and some bad acting in front of Jarrett.

OK, the 'Hand That Feeds' video has been removed. Copyright laws, since they used the music? Whatever - did anyone manage to get hold of it? Cos I dearly want that, it was fucking hilarious.

It would propably be best for them to begin calling themselves the James Gang and never mention it again.

However, with Russo at the helm I'm sure he'll do something pointless in tribute to the limo explosion.